Hockey ? NHL??

Discussion in 'NFL Pick'em Discussion' started by ketsugo, Jan 12, 2014.

1. uphillclimb

uphillclimb TID Board Of Directors

Dec 9, 2011
    Quoting this come playoff time. Obv you didn't see the game.

And yes injuries have killed is but wait, how are we doing in the standings with 5 top guys out?

2. uphillclimb

Dec 9, 2011
    And to say they aren't anywhere near the team they were last year is just ignorant. They're in first place in the eastern conference pal. Actually they have a better record than last year at this point.

You're hating with a jaded perception of reality, not with factual evidence.

3. ketsugo

ketsugo VIP Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Who cares about 50 years ago? I don't I'm glad to be a boston fan as they have dominated all sports past decade . However I'm a fan of New York teams too, I love football . I watch everyone I can

4. HisAngriness

HisAngriness Fancypants VIP

Mar 23, 2011
    who the **** is this guy? obviously someone that hasnt been around long enough to know who the **** he's talking to. i wasnt even gonna dignify this post with a reply but then i just wouldnt be true to myself. so listen up ToeLick:
    first off, i'm not a Giants fan so forgive me for not being on top of their exact stats. you're right, upon further research i was mistaken; the Giants have won 4 that i've witnessed.
    secondly, nobody in this thread was attacking anyone on a personal level. never once did i say f*ck Boston fans did i? did i say "typical Boston fan" or you suck at (whatever immature shit my limited brain could think of)?
    uphill is a close personal friend of mine ON AND OFF these boards and we enjoy these Boston/NY sports debates without taking it to a personal level.
    check yourself ToeJam.
    if you cant have a friendly ARTICULATE debate without personal attacks then you're probably better off sitting this one out

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  5. HisAngriness

Mar 23, 2011
    hahaha, every time we get into one of these little debates i cant help but realize that as much as we may dislike our rival teams we sure do know an awful lot about em!
    i like Kets's approach. i too enjoy sports enough to watch Boston teams play, despite the rivalry. football being my favorite sport as well. and i have always given credit to Bellichick as one of the greatest coaches of all time.
    shit, i'm a Knicks fan and i HATED Michael Jordan growing up but MAN i loved watching him play the game!
    me and Uphill may poke back and forth but at the end of the day its nothing personal. we're both just passionate fans

6. Jenner

Jenner LeanMachine Staff Member

Jan 9, 2012
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUCKS!:danceparty:

7. uphillclimb

Dec 9, 2011
    Hell yeah buddy.

I actually started responding to the other poster but I got what I wanted above.....a true HA response, lol. That and I've fought enough of your battles lol.

Same here on being a sports fan before my hometown fan. I vividly remember watching Reggie Miller go back and forth with Spike Lee at MSG amongst many San Antonino, Utah, Chicago and LA games for bball. I can't stand the sport now but you'll definitely catch me watching all football games (mainly because I bet on them), any baseball game and the NHL network on a random Tuesday night. I'm a jock, you're a jock....it's the love for the game that makes these debates interesting.

For Instance:

UHC 1
    HA 0

to be continued.....

(silently awaiting a clever response)

8. uphillclimb

Dec 9, 2011
    I'll quack the hell out of you, you'll be screaming the ducktales (ah woo ooo) theme song while I......ummmm, nevermind, taking this back to PM. hahaha

9. HisAngriness

Mar 23, 2011
    i'm getting tired of fixing your Freudian slips...

10. Jenner

Jenner LeanMachine Staff Member

Jan 9, 2012
    :eek::261: lol

11. uphillclimb

Dec 9, 2011
    You're such a dick lol.

HisAngriness likes this.
  12. ToeRock

ToeRock Member

May 11, 2012