Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Hmm.....

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
With effective vaccines available the only people with covid will be those who don't care. Godbless your decision will not kill anyone asshole.
Whoa, sorry if I offended anyone and I meant no offense with my post. That's what I meant that I care about those around me so I get vaccinated (got my first shot already). If people choose not to wear masks or get a shot they are the ones making the bad choices.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Whoa, sorry if I offended anyone and I meant no offense with my post. That's what I meant that I care about those around me so I get vaccinated (got my first shot already). If people choose not to wear masks or get a shot they are the ones making the bad choices.

Not “bad choices” but rather making their choice independently, unforced, volitionally
I don’t tell people they made a wrong choice by getting the vaxx, nor for wearing a mask — they simply made a choice based on various factors of influence and belief.
Just as I (and a sizable percentage) do neither of, based on our own various factors of influences and beliefs.

Believe as you will and choose accordingly. Likewise, allow (without harassment or belittling ) others their freedoms to believe as they will and choose

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Fuck the vaccine IMO.
I feel it is a phony one that has not enough research behind it,
Let me give a shot to those assholes from a randomly selected vial of the ones they are giving the public.
NOT the saline solution shot that they got on TV to trick and placate the masses.

Enlarged heart, blood clots etc no thanks I have been through enough already they can fuck off Esp that fag Biden and his cunt Harris, I never in my life was anti Govt and PROUDLY went where ever and did whatever I was told for a 1/4 century these past few months have made me see that these fucks are anti America in every way and I cannot go along with that shit.

Stores should be able to tell you to wear a mask or not or even that you MUST shop with a dildo stuffed up your ass that should be the Proprietors decision as it should be the customers decision to shop there or not.
I don't feel the mask requirement is that big of a deal to me but injecting shit should be a personal choice, I already have acquired a "covid passport" lol cards that say when where and what vaccine we were given on the dark web for my wife and I so they can fuck themselves as far as that goes.
Blah blah blah........I guess I am grumpy this morning.
Cheers

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Pretty damned similar — enough so to give consideration to about the direction things have quickly gone.

I don't think the mask is the "mark" but I do see the vaccine passports going digital and that sounds a lot more like it. I mean think about it. The vaccine card will be faked more than anything else simply because a lot of people haven't lost their fucking minds and still have sense enough not to take it. So the gov will make it digital and eventually implant or tatoo it so it can't be "tampered with" Scary thing is a lot of these brainwashed fucks will be perfectly ok with it.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I don't think the mask is the "mark" but I do see the vaccine passports going digital and that sounds a lot more like it. I mean think about it. The vaccine card will be faked more than anything else simply because a lot of people haven't lost their fucking minds and still have sense enough not to take it. So the gov will make it digital and eventually implant or tatoo it so it can't be "tampered with" Scary thing is a lot of these brainwashed fucks will be perfectly ok with it.

It’s not the mark. But what it shows is the type of conditioning process that will bring about an acceptance of “the mark.”

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

Currently we all have an external chip — our smartphones (tracking, payments, etc...). Just have to internalize it now and of course we see the technology and the many steps taking place in that direction.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Currently we all have an external chip — our smartphones (tracking, payments, etc...). Just have to internalize it now and of course we see the technology and the many steps taking place in that direction.

Yep

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
The vaccine card will be faked more than anything else simply because a lot of people haven't lost their fucking minds and still have sense enough not to take it.
My vaccine card musta stuck to the mask I grabbed last night and is now laying in a school parking lot, if someone really wants one. It was very simple and could easily be replicated on a home computer. Maybe I'll post a pic of my replacement.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
The mark of the beast comes after the beast shows himself which is after the rapture. When a whole bunch of people disappear is the event that starts it all. Circa Revelations ! Pray we all make the cut!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic