Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Hmm.....

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Pretty damned similar — enough so to give consideration to about the direction things have quickly gone.

Attachments

• 12F2E4F3-8F99-44FF-8130-89031704E4D8.jpeg
    12F2E4F3-8F99-44FF-8130-89031704E4D8.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 134
OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Seems like a viable option...

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Don't do that, testboner :eek:

TID already has another guy who launches provocative threads, or else provocative posts within existing threads, and then bows out with an "I'm neutral" once the discussion gets hot+heavy.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Don't do that, testboner :eek:

TID already has another guy who launches provocative threads, or else provocative posts within existing threads, and then bows out with an "I'm neutral" once the discussion gets hot+heavy.

Why would I “bow out”? The concept itself is provocative enough in the Bible’s own wording — the fact that something tangible in the present, and particularly throughout 2020 should be a wake up example as to how such a mark can come to fruition and with a significant following who embrace it.

Reactions: ceo
testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Nothing wrong with wearing a mask...
Actually there’s quite a bit wrong with it (wearing a mask).
But the context of my post is the example of how businesses were refusing customers who wouldn’t comply with mask policies and mandates. That fits a similar example (inability to conduct commerce) of the cited scripture reference to a “mark.”
The context is obvious enough.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
Actually there’s quite a bit wrong with it (wearing a mask).
But the context of my post is the example of how businesses were refusing customers who wouldn’t comply with mask policies and mandates. That fits a similar example (inability to conduct commerce) of the cited scripture reference to a “mark.”
The context is obvious enough.
Oh my bad. I would definitely wear a mask where it's required but you also have the dumbasses who don't and put people at risk. I already had a close brush with this virus myself and had several relatives who had it, and this is no joke to me.

Businesses should have some leeway in setting rules.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Oh my bad. I would definitely wear a mask where it's required but you also have the dumbasses who don't and put people at risk. I already had a close brush with this virus myself and had several relatives who had it, and this is no joke to me.

Businesses should have some leeway in setting rules.

Private business does have some “leeway,” but masks went far beyond that with unconstitutional county and state mandates.
As an aside, I had the “plague” (and so have a majority of people I know on a routine interactive basis), and symptoms were common cold like as they were for the majority of others in my circle of communication — but I also am not overweight, nor eat and live like shit — I’ve long placed emphasis on good metabolic health overall. And.... I guess I’m a “conspiracy theorist” because I believe my immune system is capable of doing what it was designed to do, AND I believe in natural herd immunity.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
Private business does have some “leeway,” but masks went far beyond that with unconstitutional county and state mandates.
As an aside, I had the “plague” (and so have a majority of people I know on a routine interactive basis), and symptoms were common cold like as they were for the majority of others in my circle of communication — but I also am not overweight, nor eat and live like shit — I’ve long placed emphasis on good metabolic health overall. And.... I guess I’m a “conspiracy theorist” because I believe my immune system is capable of doing what it was designed to do, AND I believe in natural herd immunity.
That's a good point, as people should make the choices they want.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
That's a good point, as people should make the choices they want.
With effective vaccines available the only people with covid will be those who don't care. Godbless your decision will not kill anyone asshole.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic