Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Hired a coach

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
As the result of my once blessed metabolism turning 56 I hired someone to plan my diet. He holds a Pro Card and a degree in Science, but most of all he looks amazing. Interesting he's never done all the crap drugs and chemicals and I relate to that and his position on AAS abuse. Anyway...I plan to post my results monthly, not so much for anyone else but to assist in holding myself accountable.

Today I weighed in at 240.9. I told my coach I'd like to weigh 225 and ideally 11%. He said I could end up at 200 and feel/look better, he said we just don't know yet. Health first, aesthetics 2nd.

I am on my own regarding use of AAS. I am on self prescribed HRT @116mg/week. 250iu's HCG E3D, 12.5mgs Exemestane E3D and 1.5iu's GH twice daily. I time my GH to peak I-GF-1 during training and 2-4hrs into sleep.

Blood pressure today is 125/71. Bloodwork as of 1 /18/19 looks excellent. I'll post back in a month unless someone has a question or comment.

CFM

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Looking forward to seeing the results!! How tall are you CFM?

Reactions: CFM
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Is this "Pro" AARP certified to assist you? I would hate for u to get scammed or cheated.....

As the result of my once blessed metabolism turning 56 I hired someone to plan my diet. He holds a Pro Card and a degree in Science, but most of all he looks amazing. Interesting he's never done all the crap drugs and chemicals and I relate to that and his position on AAS abuse. Anyway...I plan to post my results monthly, not so much for anyone else but to assist in holding myself accountable.

Today I weighed in at 240.9. I told my coach I'd like to weigh 225 and ideally 11%. He said I could end up at 200 and feel/look better, he said we just don't know yet. Health first, aesthetics 2nd.

I am on my own regarding use of AAS. I am on self prescribed HRT @116mg/week. 250iu's HCG E3D, 12.5mgs Exemestane E3D and 1.5iu's GH twice daily. I time my GH to peak I-GF-1 during training and 2-4hrs into sleep.

Blood pressure today is 125/71. Bloodwork as of 1 /18/19 looks excellent. I'll post back in a month unless someone has a question or comment.

CFM

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Two small caveats, having a Pro Card has more to do with genetics and politics sometimes than it does knowledge. I coach(ed) IFBB Pros who have no idea what they are doing. One of my girls was actually selling my diet, gear and training to others as her own lol. Talk to some of his other clients before committing to a long term prep/program.

The other, what exactly is a degree in science? Is it an Associates on Exercise Physiology, Bachelor's of Science in Chemistry, Animal Husbandry...Nursing? Science has a wide swath and very little of the degree programs would qualify anyone to help with Body Composition.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I think he meant a degree in Scientology.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Two small caveats, having a Pro Card has more to do with genetics and politics sometimes than it does knowledge. I coach(ed) IFBB Pros who have no idea what they are doing. One of my girls was actually selling my diet, gear and training to others as her own lol. Talk to some of his other clients before committing to a long term prep/program.

The other, what exactly is a degree in science? Is it an Associates on Exercise Physiology, Bachelor's of Science in Chemistry, Animal Husbandry...Nursing? Science has a wide swath and very little of the degree programs would qualify anyone to help with Body Composition.

I've never gone down this path until now. In fact, I have not trained with anyone since my high school days. I only signed up for 3 months and it was not expense, then again I am no longer in CommieFornia either.
I've been watching this guy train 4 of his clients for 7 months. I know where he works and what he does. Thank you for 'looking out' for me Mike, I appreciate it.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Is this "Pro" AARP certified to assist you? I would hate for u to get scammed or cheated.....

o i no ifs any1 b looxin out fo Old CFM it b meh kneegrow FDgrow.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Awesome CFM. You are always in impressive form, any weight. Thanks for logging this.

Where did you find needles to fit your pipette you draw 116mg with? ;)

Reactions: CFM
Mr P

Mr P

Jun 21, 2011
Ask your coach about chicken skin synthol,
Works well for my Pp.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic