pbtom
What's New?

Hilarious

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
My wife walks into my office about 15 minutes ago with this weird look on her face... she was angry and embarrassed at the same time. When I asked her what was up, she told me the story.

She just got this new, really nice bedspread for one of our upstairs bedrooms, but it was a little musty, and she decided she would spray it with some Febreeze, and throw it in the dryer to "fluff" it up before putting it on the bed.

We have a terrible time with deer eating our lillies and hasta (sp?) and just about anything else, and the container for her deer spray (which smells like death warmed over) was broken, so she took an old febreeze spray bottle. I think you know where this is going.... she sprays the new bedspread with deer spray, and throws it in the dryer. She goes into the laundry room a few minutes later wondering what stinks. That should keep the deer out of our second floor bedroom! That gave me a good laugh

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
My wife walks into my office about 15 minutes ago with this weird look on her face... she was angry and embarrassed at the same time. When I asked her what was up, she told me the story.

She just got this new, really nice bedspread for one of our upstairs bedrooms, but it was a little musty, and she decided she would spray it with some Febreeze, and throw it in the dryer to "fluff" it up before putting it on the bed.

We have a terrible time with deer eating our lillies and hasta (sp?) and just about anything else, and the container for her deer spray (which smells like death warmed over) was broken, so she took an old febreeze spray bottle. I think you know where this is going.... she sprays the new bedspread with deer spray, and throws it in the dryer. She goes into the laundry room a few minutes later wondering what stinks. That should keep the deer out of our second floor bedroom! That gave me a good laugh

You should tell her that was Doe in Heat, slap her on the ass and do what a good buck does.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Oh damn thats funny and not so funny at the same time. Sounds like u both got a laugh tho.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Is the dryer okay?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010

Did you two sleep in the bedroom?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
That bedspread is going to thoroughly washed and put out on the outside line to dry before it gets put on any bed! LOL

NavyChief, I like the way you're thinking on that "buck" thing. Why didn't I think of that. I'm getting rusty.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Most importantly, did you get any that night? :)

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Tommyguns2, that is classic! I about spit my coffee out. As soon as you explained you had deer spray, I was thinking, "Oh no....he didn't..." I needed that today.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
@tommyguns2 that is some funny stuff right there.

It could have been worse....for a second I thought you meant the concentrated deer urine stuff that hunters use! :D

The sun (uv) is probably your best friend in breaking down the compounds in that stuff. Good luck

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic