Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

High test level 8 weeks after npp cycle.

L

Lifter88

Dec 23, 2020
Hello, my female friend was on NPP cycle 8 weeks ago. She was on npp for 8 weeks 25-35mg 3-4ED. She did a bloodtest a few days ago and all of her hormones(estradiol, prolactine, LH, thry etc) were normal except testosterone which is 5 times higher than normal. Is is normal to have such high test level 2 months after cycle?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hi @Lifter88
First welcome to TID. htis is your first post? Why not introduce YOURSELF first.

Your question makes no sense in the terms of what she was dosing. Was it 25-35mg ED for 3-4 days? or was it every 3rd day or 4th day?

Yes, her test will be higher. That is expected, have you read up on what this compound does?

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hi @Lifter88
First welcome to TID. htis is your first post? Why not introduce YOURSELF first.

Your question makes no sense in the terms of what she was dosing. Was it 25-35mg ED for 3-4 days? or was it every 3rd day or 4th day?

Yes, her test will be higher. That is expected, have you read up on what this compound does?

Ya, it is a confusing post. I think it's been 2 mo. since ending the npp cycle. But lots of missing info. What did she do post cycle, age, diet, work outs, etc etc.

L

Lifter88

Dec 23, 2020
Hi @Lifter88

Sorry, my mistake. 25-35mg every 3rd /4th day . She is a powerlifter in 75 kg class. Diet about 2200-2600 kcal. So is it normal after npp cycle(even it was done over 2 months ago) that a woman's testosterone levels are not back to normal?

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
As I understand it all steroids will have you test higher when on because they are all derivatives of testosterone. It may not be all, but thats my understanding.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
8 weeks out and still high testosterone levels sounds like nandrolone decanoate (not nandrolone propionate) or a long test ester.

Did she test the raw 'NPP' on a hot plate to know 100% for sure what she was injecting?

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Sorry, my mistake. 25-35mg every 3rd /4th day . She is a powerlifter in 75 kg class. Diet about 2200-2600 kcal. So is it normal after npp cycle(even it was done over 2 months ago) that a woman's testosterone levels are not back to normal?

Did she do any post cycle recovery? HCG. clomid, nolva, dex, etc etc? Is she on any supps now or even GH?

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Ditto CFM. 8 weeks out and still high makes me wonder if it wasn't a long lasting ester. Having said that 8 weeks is pretty long. A couple women at the gym run TC inj 30mg/5 days for HRT and in two weeks they drop from mid 400's to < 35 ng/dl if they stop, one takes deca 30 mg/5 days along with the T and it does not affect her T levels, it is real deca. Something isn't making sense here. First, repeat the test and make sure she gets the LC/MS/MS assay, not the standard testosterone assay. The standard assay will cross react with nandrolone and possibly other androgens and falsely elevated total T levels. Drug testing is another story, she can throw a positive a long time after using nandrolone.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic