Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

High or Low?

G-Seuss

G-Seuss

May 5, 2018
About to start a cycle of Test Cyp 300 and Tren E 200, planning 300mg/week test with 400mg/week tren, but a friend suggested running test higher. What are your thoughts? I’ve always liked tren higher, but have heard mixed reviews. I’ve done plenty of cycles with Tren ace, but have never run e.
Weeks 1-12 test Cyp 300mg/week
Weeks 1-10 tren e 400mg/wk
Usually run tren 16 weeks, but now everybody is saying 8-10 weeks. Maybe 16 weeks is old school, has this changed?

Push50

Push50

Dec 12, 2013
About to start a cycle of Test Cyp 300 and Tren E 200, planning 300mg/week test with 400mg/week tren, but a friend suggested running test higher. What are your thoughts? I’ve always liked tren higher, but have heard mixed reviews. I’ve done plenty of cycles with Tren ace, but have never run e.
Weeks 1-12 test Cyp 300mg/week
Weeks 1-10 tren e 400mg/wk
Usually run tren 16 weeks, but now everybody is saying 8-10 weeks. Maybe 16 weeks is old school, has this changed?

You have to find what works best for you. I’ve had great results with test higher then tren and great results with tren higher than test. I was running very high doses. I’d say you should try it your way and then try it the other and see how you feel with and about each. That being said, what I know now is that I could have been wasting some of my gear.
This is why.
Both test and tren attach to the same receptors. They don’t compete persa but it is first come first served. So it is a good idea to run tren higher since this is what you really want to get results from and keep test just high enough to mitigate the drop in natural testosterone.

G-Seuss

G-Seuss

May 5, 2018
You have to find what works best for you. I’ve had great results with test higher then tren and great results with tren higher than test. I was running very high doses. I’d say you should try it your way and then try it the other and see how you feel with and about each. That being said, what I know now is that I could have been wasting some of my gear.
This is why.
Both test and tren attach to the same receptors. They don’t compete persa but it is first come first served. So it is a good idea to run tren higher since this is what you really want to get results from and keep test just high enough to mitigate the drop in natural testosterone.
I appreciate the feedback, that was what I was thinking. I love tren and would hate to compromise the benefits by running test too high. I know everyone is different, but does my stack look decent for bulking or would you modify it a little?

Push50

Push50

Dec 12, 2013
I appreciate the feedback, that was what I was thinking. I love tren and would hate to compromise the benefits by running test too high. I know everyone is different, but does my stack look decent for bulking or would you modify it a little?

As for duration, I feel that is a personal choice as well. I usually run high dose tren 6-800/wk for 10-12 weeks but my current cycle is a 20 week cycle at 400/wk. still great result from both but I’m not as openly aggressive on my current cycle as I am when I run short duration and high dose. Aggression in the gym is still good but I’m talking about the”he’s a dick” kind of aggression. So I would have to say in my honest opinion that I like the long cycle with the lower dosing better. Good luck. If you decide to log you cycle let us know.

G-Seuss

G-Seuss

May 5, 2018
As for duration, I feel that is a personal choice as well. I usually run high dose tren 6-800/wk for 10-12 weeks but my current cycle is a 20 week cycle at 400/wk. still great result from both but I’m not as openly aggressive on my current cycle as I am when I run short duration and high dose. Aggression in the gym is still good but I’m talking about the”he’s a dick” kind of aggression. So I would have to say in my honest opinion that I like the long cycle with the lower dosing better. Good luck. If you decide to log you cycle let us know.
Yeah I’m the same. Years ago I ran tren ace 150mg EOD for 16 weeks (Fina conversion), and was a beast in the gym and a complete shithead outside of it. This will be my first Tren e cycle and the first tren I’ve done that wasn’t Fina conversion. Just hoping it’s half as good. I might log it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic