Members
Latest Member
jojobet
What's New?

High Estradial

test

969C1

Feb 18, 2024
I just got my blood work results back from Teletest. At the age of 55, I am doing 80 mg twice a week of Test E, for a total of 160 mg a week. I have been since last October. Now, I am in Canada so the units might be different. My Test came back at 44.4 nmol/L. They say the normal range should be between 8.4-28.8 nmol/L, so the lab flagged it as being HI. But, my Estradial was at 264 pmol/L and normal should be <162, so again, flagged as being HI. I don't feel too bad and if it wasn't for the lab work, I wouldn't have know the difference. It was fine the last time, but for the last several weeks, between family and work, my stress levels have been higher than before. But before I ever started injections, I did purchase aromasin at 12.5mg pills to have at hand. I have always had minor gyno behind my left nipple since puberty. The odd time it does get a little sensitive, but nothing crazy. Should I start taking the aromasin EOD?? Looking for opinions as this is the site that has helped in many ways. Thanks.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I just got my blood work results back from Teletest. At the age of 55, I am doing 80 mg twice a week of Test E, for a total of 160 mg a week. I have been since last October. Now, I am in Canada so the units might be different. My Test came back at 44.4 nmol/L. They say the normal range should be between 8.4-28.8 nmol/L, so the lab flagged it as being HI. But, my Estradial was at 264 pmol/L and normal should be <162, so again, flagged as being HI. I don't feel too bad and if it wasn't for the lab work, I wouldn't have know the difference. It was fine the last time, but for the last several weeks, between family and work, my stress levels have been higher than before. But before I ever started injections, I did purchase aromasin at 12.5mg pills to have at hand. I have always had minor gyno behind my left nipple since puberty. The odd time it does get a little sensitive, but nothing crazy. Should I start taking the aromasin EOD?? Looking for opinions as this is the site that has helped in many ways. Thanks.

For us US folks. TT: 1281. E2: 72.

If you aren't feeling estrogen sides, I wouldn't worry about it. That's not that high considering your total test. If you wanted to experiment, I'd quarter one of the pills, but it's really subtle and difficult to notice... and even harder to find that perfect dose and frequency. It's far preferable to not mess with it because it adds a big layer of complexity. Estrogen is the endless tail chase. I still haven't figured mine out, but I do need to tamp mine down infrequently due to creeping sides (food cravings, bitchiness, left eye starts watering all the time, ocular migraines, and finally prostate spasms if it gets high enough). I will take approximately 2.5mg of Aromasin and then not need it again a few weeks later... but I swear even that 2.5mg is too much because for the following week I will kind of feel emotionally disconnected from things.

I'm curious what your free testosterone is with that total.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
My last total T was 1027 ng/dl, E2 104 pg/ml. I have no issues. A little (50 mg/wk) drostanolone (Masteron) enanthate to that mix would be much better than any AI, might even resolve the minor gyno.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Going to daily injections would also bring down the E2. Probably not dramatically, but it does.

969C1

Feb 18, 2024
My last total T was 1027 ng/dl, E2 104 pg/ml. I have no issues. A little (50 mg/wk) drostanolone (Masteron) enanthate to that mix would be much better than any AI, might even resolve the minor gyno.
I was planning on continuing my Test400 ( test E/undeconated} at 160mg a week and also adding in 100mg of Deca. I do have some joint issues that are not too bad and was thinking the Deca at a low dose would help. Now that you mentioned it, it would be wise to add a little Mast for the ai properties. Leave the aromasin out as suggested.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I agree with the others.
I would be happy with those numbers.
If you crash it to much it’s worse then being a bit high

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic