Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

High dose anavar. How high?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
The winny vs. anavar thread made me curious.

If you could run anavar at any dose and money was not an issue, what dose would you run it at?

I've read anavar profiles describing its early usage and guys were running it at 260mgs per day. The profile went on to say that 260mgs was a bit too high for their liking, so they recommended 140-160mgs per day. Nowadays everybody recommends anywhere from 60mgs to 100mgs, but rarely more. Could it be that the cost of anavar has caused us to think that 100mgs is the maximum safe dose?

So taking into account the fact that it's easy(ish) on the liver and has minimal sides, what would you run it at if you had a lifetime supply?

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
At 75mg/day or higher I get crazy quad cramping when I bend my legs, regardless of my level of hydration. I think var is a bit overrated. It's nice, but it's not 3-5X nicer than winny, IMO.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Iv'e run it at 100mg ED with no problems other than calf/back pumps and a bit of indigestion. The pumps can be taken care of with a little taurine. Any higher than that I don't see how the gains can get any better. 100mg ED is beast status IMO, lol

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I have a strong suspicion that my anavar is underdosed, based on some reviews that popped up on my source check site AFTER I had already ordered. So based on that, and experimental curiosity, I will be running the var at 180mgs/day when I start my cycle in two weeks. If the var is even close to fully dosed, I'll be way over 100mgs, and I'm hoping for some outstanding results. I'll be running it with mast and test, so I should be drier than Joan Rivers snatch and harder than Get Some when he's beating it to Vida Guerra.

Has anybody out there run anavar over 100mgs a day? Zomb? Gdawg? Deadweight? Anyone besides Bolan?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Bolan doesn't run anavar... he wakes up in the morning and pisses it.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Anavar at high doses will throw your blood lipids out of whack. So make sure you get your blood work done. If not prior to running it then most certainly afterwards. For me 100mg ED was a perfect dose.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
any oral will react havoc on ur lipids most likely

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
ran it solo at 60-80mgs/day for a bit and noticed some really nice improvements in stregnth and quality but had to cut it short due to injury. Many say the magic # is 100mg/day but that gets expensive fast. Strol is much better choice imho.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
100mg ed gave me great strength gains and muscle hardness, 150mg ed I started to feel lethargic and tired all the damn time.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I never heard of folks running it at such high doses wayback, over 20 years ago- it was expensive is one thing, but if memory serves 40 or 60 was bout high as I heard, lots at 40 mg a day...

Reactions: SAD
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'm really glad that you disputed the use of anavar at such high doses back in the day, marx. I immediately went searching for where I had read that, and in the process discovered that I had read that about primo ace tablets in the steroid profiles sub-forum here on this site. So thank you for causing me to rediscover the real "mega-dose" levels of anavar, which now appear to be around 150mgs/day. And the response at those levels is that it is effective, but not substantially more so than 100mgs/day. All of this being said, I'll still run my particular UGL anavar at 120-140mgs/day because I am fairly certain that it is underdosed.

Thanks again marx.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic