Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

High cholesterol... bad results from lipid panel

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Statins are bad. Should you require a statin: as soon as I had my 313 ng/dl down to 156 I now take 20mg Ruvastatin EOD and cannot notice the sides. Once the 1/2 lifes of the statin build up, 20mg EOD keeps me under 160.

Cardio, higher 'good fat' lower carb eating helps too.

Stop any full fat or 'low fat'. Look up low fat vs full fat dairy!!!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I say fuck it you will die of something anyway so you might as well go ripped to shreds!
Half the guys on here giving you advice are on dope and booze and smoke something and they are still walking around.......lol
J/K
BUT you will be fucked for any life insurance if you take half the shit Dr's prescribe so don't let em prescribe anything for blood pressure or cholesterol if you need it get it black market.
The guys are correct it is the Var get off it for 8 -10 weeks and you will be GTG don't run 2 of them concurrently in the future, run HALF the dose you think you need and see how it works next time.
Get a lab to run the stuff for you not your primary as you can keep your issues private.
cheers

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
I say fuck it you will die of something anyway so you might as well go ripped to shreds!
Half the guys on here giving you advice are on dope and booze and smoke something and they are still walking around.......lol
J/K
BUT you will be fucked for any life insurance if you take half the shit Dr's prescribe so don't let em prescribe anything for blood pressure or cholesterol if you need it get it black market.
The guys are correct it is the Var get off it for 8 -10 weeks and you will be GTG don't run 2 of them concurrently in the future, run HALF the dose you think you need and see how it works next time.
Get a lab to run the stuff for you not your primary as you can keep your issues private.
cheers
Hahaha!!! I hear ya about us all going to die of something...I just don't want that something to be a freaking stroke where I can't use half my body.
Didn't think about the life insurance aspect of it. Good point!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic