Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

High BP

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Your hands shake when you try to do something esp fine motor activites. When my dad used to read the paper it would always shake, didn't know what that was until I started with it in grad school doing animal surgeries or other fine work with the hands. I have a couple of clients that will shake during a bench. It can really piss you off, forget target shooting unless you're using a sawed off shotgun. Anyway beta blockers help reduce it. It is manageable right now. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/essential-tremor/symptoms-causes/syc-20350534

TY for the reply, W6!....I had asked, because on occasion I have this symptom....It just started about a 1yr ago....I read up on the length u posted....It's pretty much describing what I've experienced!....I thought it was maybe the onset of Parkinson's or that my CNS was being overworked at the gym, however, with the info u provided, it's leaning more towards ET.....Again, ty for the info!....As the late Jackie Gleason would've said, "Your the greatest"!!!!....

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
TY for the reply, W6!....I had asked, because on occasion I have this symptom....It just started about a 1yr ago....I read up on the length u posted....It's pretty much describing what I've experienced!....I thought it was maybe the onset of Parkinson's or that my CNS was being overworked at the gym, however, with the info u provided, it's leaning more towards ET.....Again, ty for the info!....As the late Jackie Gleason would've said, "Your the greatest"!!!!....

Thanks. Easy way to test for ET is to have a 2 finger bourbon, if it lessens considerably its ET. Only problem is you can go through life drunk.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Damn bro.. I'm not sure what's causing it as I've never run tbol. Maybe it's worth keep some Amlodipine around for future cycles? It takes a while to get to optimal effect, but it does start working the same day you take it.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Thanks. Easy way to test for ET is to have a 2 finger bourbon, if it lessens considerably its ET. Only problem is you can go through life drunk.

haha!....Now I have two excuses to indulge!....

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
@Wilson6
Thank you very much for breaking it down more. Gives me more stuff to read about I always thought high blood pressure medicine was high blood pressure medicine I really had no idea there was different kinds. Been feeling great now.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
@Wilson6
Thank you very much for breaking it down more. Gives me more stuff to read about I always thought high blood pressure medicine was high blood pressure medicine I really had no idea there was different kinds. Been feeling great now.

That's good to hear TOM!....W6 ALWAYS seems to post up accurate info!...He is definitely an asset to the site!....

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Why I prefer ARBs or ACEi for BP esp if you're on HRT or otherwise. Least side effects on performance and best option for protection against cardiac and renal AAS sides.

Attachments

• Marques-Neto2014_Article_AT1AndAldosteroneReceptorsBloc.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 182
M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
Sleep apnea jacked mine way up…since I got on the O2 device, my BP came down. Keeping in mind I’m usually on tren ace and test e during the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic