Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

High blood pressure help?

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Hey guys let me start off by saying my blood pressure has always been a little high even in my teens. Always 125-135 over 75- 85. I just finished a cycle of test 300 a week tren e 200 e6d and finished the last 6 weeks with var 80 a day. I also in week 3 had to start letro 1.25 ed and I did that for 3 weeks and went to dex 1mg eod. My cycle lasted 10 weeks and I started my pct 2 weeks after. I started with letro 1.25 Ed and added 50 clomid for the first week and then switched to nolvadex 20 mg ed and I'm still with the letro because I just have a tiny bit of gyno left. I went to the dr and my pressure was way up 168/104 so he made me come back and it was 158/98. He put me on lisinopro 20-12.5 and I've been on it five days now and my pressure is consistent 150's/90's. Is it the estrogen blockers causing this or does it take a while after you finish for your pressure to normalize again? I'm just kind of at a loss on why the meds really haven't helped me. I've tried to research the board but just can't find a answer. Also I almost forgot for the last 3 weeks I've been taking 2iu's gh 6-1 and for the last week cjc 1295 mod(1-29) GHRP-2 twice a day. Should I drop the peps like I said I'm just kind of lost. Does anyone see something that I'm on now causing this? I do eat pretty clean and I have increased my water intake sorry so long also I'm 38. Thanks for any help!!!

M

morrey

Jul 17, 2012
You should try some otc supps like hawthorn berry, garlic, and co q 10. Yeah it takes a few weeks for the bp to normalize. Sinve you already have high bp i would stay away from compounds like tren and anadrol. They are notorious for high bp. I don't think the peps are goin to affect your blood pressure. So just stay on your meds and when you cycle use the supplements, watch your diet, and increase your water intake. Also increase your cardio vascular health. Dont just walk on the treadmill or stepper. Actaully run for distance. This will slow gains but its worth it

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I have increased my cardio but it's tuff for me to run long distances because of some neck and nerve issues I have. Thanks Morrey for the advice I did hear about the hawthorn and I am going to try some OTC's also. I don't want to fool around with this. Plus I'm sure I'm far from the only one who has this problem.

blubbard

blubbard

TID Lady Member
May 31, 2012
Some people swear by Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. Couple tablespoons a day. Tastes nasty but then again so does a shot of jager.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Stay away from salt and high sodium foods...obviously. Start doing some more cardio and lay off pre workout drinks if you are taking any.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I was wondering about the pre-workout thanks. I hadn't seen that about the cider thanks

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Thanks for the replies so far but I also looking to see if it has something to do with the letro or clomid or nolvadex. Does anyone know what if any effect on blood pressure they have?

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
At 38 and with the drugs you are currently taking I would say your are holding a bit of water. I believe lisinopril is a ACE inhibitor which causes a decrease in B/P by reducing angiotensin 11 which relaxes arterial muscle and arteries. You might ask your doctor to put you on a drug that is also incorporates a diuretic. Most HTN drug combinations have a diuretic and a ace inhibitor or beta blocker or all three. Look into drugs with diuretics. Most physicians try various high B/P meds on a person before finding the one that works the best. No doctor can look at you and know what is causing your blood pressure issues, thats why they try numerous meds before finding the one that works the best. Hope this helps.

M

morrey

Jul 17, 2012
At 38 and with the drugs you are currently taking I would say your are holding a bit of water. I believe lisinopril is a ACE inhibitor which causes a decrease in B/P by reducing angiotensin 11 which relaxes arterial muscle and arteries. You might ask your doctor to put you on a drug that is also incorporates a diuretic. Most HTN drug combinations have a diuretic and a ace inhibitor or beta blocker or all three. Look into drugs with diuretics. Most physicians try various high B/P meds on a person before finding the one that works the best. No doctor can look at you and know what is causing your blood pressure issues, thats why they try numerous meds before finding the one that works the best. Hope this helps.

yeah that one thing i forgot. A diuretic would help a lot. And the apple cider vinegar doesn't taste that bad. Get Braggs. I think its the only brand that has mother in it.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I'm sure I'm retaining a bit of water like you said and the lisinopril he put me on does have a diuretic in it. I started taking 1 1/2 pills a day and it seems like I'm back to normal. Thanks for the links I'm glad I asked the question I've gotten a lot of good advice.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Get your cardio going, 16-20 mins a day. Hawthorne berry, start it, stay on it. Stay away from sodium. Forever keep an eye on your BP and consequently kidney function.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic