Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

hi, new here, introduction

J

jonestony

Jul 27, 2017
Newbie here guys!

My short intro is that I am 5.6 tall male with 62kg weight. I am kinda short, which is quite embarrassing and heart breaking. If I could get any tips related to increasing my height, I would be very grateful. If any more information is required do tell me as I am new here and also new to fitness and health.

Thank you all!

Iron-Game

Iron-Game

Mar 27, 2012
Welcome to TID. I know of 2 ways to increase your height.
If your not out of puberty and your growth plates have not fused you can use HGH. If you are out of puberty and your growth plates have fused its not an option.
Otherwise...
There is a surgery I believe it is called bone lengthening surgery. Where they break your arms and legs several times over a couple year's. Each time the Dr. breaks them he/she pulls the bones apart causing a couple inches growth overall.
Seems very painful.
Truth is you are who you are at 5'6" you are capable of anything anyone else is capable of you have the right mentality!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Welcome buddy. Don't know much in terms of increasing height, but you're certainly in the right place to learn how to fill yourself out and gain a ton of muscle. That would certainly make a big difference and no doubt bring your confidence up a couple of notches (I'm similar to you at 5'9" and 60kg).

Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Get to the part where you spam us so I can ban you and your friends

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
They don't make vacuum pumps that big, to help you with your height, but weights and lifting we can all help you with.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Be comfortable with yourself. Use what you have. There are advantages to being shorter; use them.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic