Hi from nashvegas

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by sctxms, Sep 10, 2017.

1. sctxms

sctxms Member

Sep 10, 2017
    SCTXMS old timer use to be an active memeber of mass monsters back when dream ran it. I ran into some real health issues and I am just nowing returning to lifting and walking hoping to be running in 6 months Current stats 6'1 47 270 ish BF 20% and dropping
    Daily diet is pretty solid
    just started lifting again so I am doing 2 on 2 off
    walking on my off days
    Current meds HRT, BP meds, HCG, Heart meds to slow my heart rate down and blood letting every 2 months
    At some point I will be looking into suplementing my hrt but so much has change in 10 years

BovaJP likes this.
  2. rawdeal

rawdeal TID Board Of Directors

Nov 29, 2013
    Welcome, good to have another old timer here. Lots of boards out there, but TID seems to have a higher percentage of experienced people who've been there done that than most boards. Refers to diet, training, supplementation, health, and all the various crap life throws at us.

BovaJP likes this.
  3. Bamazav

Bamazav Member

Oct 27, 2012
    Curious, what is considered an old timer? Welcome to the Den.

4. rawdeal

rawdeal TID Board Of Directors

Nov 29, 2013
    lol. Can't speak for others, but my mindset says it is more about experience, wisdom and perspective than it is about whatever your birth certificate says. I thought I saw that in in his post, and in yours in your log.

Bamazav likes this.
  5. sctxms

sctxms Member

Sep 10, 2017
    Old timer mean u been on both sides or been training, reading learning for decades and don't considered people who have or do use hgh, anabolic slin etc to be lazy or cheaters....... I have trained clean for 20 years and didn't turn to the dark side lol until my late 30's. I hold each person (adult) to make his/her own choices and not to judge. I will offer opinions on training diet supplements cycle and post cycle however I am no doctor so I alway say get your blood check before during (more than once depending on cycle length) and at least twice after

Bamazav and rawdeal like this.
  6. sctxms

sctxms Member

Sep 10, 2017
    How long or how many post do u have to have before u can PM people

7. Lizard King

Lizard King Administrator Staff Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Either 3 or 5, @admin knows the true secret.

8. CFM

CFM VIP Member

Mar 18, 2012
    I am 55 and FWIW I cannot safely run over 175mgs and found stacking just makes too many RBC's and all the blood issues that come with. I was 22% BF on BP meds in Jan 17. I am now 12.8%. Off the BP meds. 122/71 BP today, I have a home Hgb blood test kit, I check my viscosity every Monday. My resting HR is 70.

I pin 50mgs Prop EOD (slin-pin) and for some reason that's the best for my BP and blood. I'll run less over the winter and go back on my 175mgs blast next spring, health allowing.

Walk, crawl, run.

rawdeal likes this.
  9. FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon VIP Member

Nov 4, 2010
    AARP Member, Congrats!

10. sctxms

sctxms Member

Sep 10, 2017
    Shit AARP has some awsome discounts lol @ CFM I have Primary PV so I get my blood checked monthly and usually donate a pint every 2 months to the trash can at my oncologist office....

11. brazey

brazey VIP Member

Sep 11, 2013
    Welcome....

12. NavyChief

NavyChief VIP Member

Sep 26, 2013
    Welcome to the iron den. Enjoy the board.