Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

hi from Malta

F

fabri

Oct 22, 2010
Just found this site today,it looks very up to date and informative, let me tell you something about my self,I have been bodybuilding for the past 44years, I am 63, still training 5 days a week, although some might think that at my age one is old, but i believe that age is all in the mind. Had my share of highs in the sport, won local national championships, took part in two Mr universes, and a Mr Europe, Hope that i will put some input in these forum.:cool:

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, that is a impressive past, glad you came to check out the board

HawaiianPride.

HawaiianPride.

Oct 21, 2010
Welcome to the boards man.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Impressive, welcome to The Den

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Welcome, congratulations on making it for the long haul.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Welcome to the board, Fabri

With your age and background you'd definitely be an asset...stick around!

F

fabri

Oct 22, 2010
Thanks for a warm welcome, I shall move on to another part of this forum; and will try to put my two bobs worth of experience, thanks

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Fabri do you have some competition pictures to post? Sounds like you have enjoyed a long successful career in bodybuilding.

F

fabri

Oct 22, 2010
Well if any of you plan to do a trip to europe, place Malta as a destiation, we have beautifull weather, and for you hard nuts bodybuilders we have some fantastic hardcore GYMs, equipt with the latest Cardio and Machines, and enough weights to fill your dreams, at the moment i am working out at the Challenger GYM, very hardcore place, we have a few NABBA world and Universe placers and winners, so if any of you do come this way drop a line and i'll fix you up in one of these gyms, and could have some fantastic workout.Which will make your holiday a full filling one.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic