Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

HGH

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Your looking too deep into what was said there guard dog. Be easy man it wasn’t meant to be as though I didn’t like the question. And I did answer. Maybe to you it came out the wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buba, I wasn't looking too deep into anything.

Your first post you asked about timing for your first cycle and didn't offer goals.

Mands asked your goals and you returned with "I've been around the block" like he was implying you haven't. He wasn't implying anything.

Guys that have been around would know why the question was asked. Also, guys that have been around don't have to say it.

I'm glad Mands is helping you out. Have a good day sir.

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
Buba, I wasn't looking too deep into anything.

Your first post you asked about timing for your first cycle and didn't offer goals.

Mands asked your goals and you returned with "I've been around the block" like he was implying you haven't. He wasn't implying anything.

Guys that have been around would know why the question was asked. Also, guys that have been around don't have to say it.

I'm glad Mands is helping you out. Have a good day sir.

Bro he asked me about my goals after I posted the first post and then I stated my goals in the next post. But it’s your world , I’m just living in it big homie.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Bro he asked me about my goals after I posted the first post and then I stated my goals in the next post. But it’s your world , I’m just living in it big homie.

Ok, I understand now, your goal for this is to look like you know what you're talking about so you look like the man in front of your men.

Yes sir, you most certainly have been around.

Enough said.

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
Ok, I understand now, your goal for this is to look like you know what you're talking about so you look like the man in front of your men.

Yes sir, you most certainly have been around.

Enough said.

Whatever man, you can keep on acting like a child. You win, your the man. You keep on digging at me all you want, what you’ve said is really irrelevant. Your a somebody around here I guess man. I’m done, I surrender, your exactly right.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic