Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

HGH...will it help with size and strength w/o Anabolics

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
GH is 180 degrees from aas. GH has a marathon type response rate in that your best off taking a low dose, 2-4iu's day, for at least 6 mo. and see what you think. Aas enlarges the muscle cells quickly, GH grows new cells over time. I have been consistently taking 2iu's at night for over 10 yrs now and def. think I am much leaner because of it. People are always saying they can't believe how much I can eat at my age, 60, and be so lean. I recommend starting at 1iu at nite for about a month to feel out the sides of water retention and joint pain especially in the hands. Those sides will subside fairly quickly so you can bump it up to 2iu's. That dose has worked well for me for along time and is very affordable. I am considering upping the dose to 2iu's am + 2iu's pm and see what happens. Stay away from higher doses unless you like side effects like growing intestines which will give you that BB bloated gut.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Searay hit it right on. Not much more to add.

I personally use GH for anti-aging and recovery never thought about it as something to be used for strength and size

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
GH is 180 degrees from aas. GH has a marathon type response rate in that your best off taking a low dose, 2-4iu's day, for at least 6 mo. and see what you think. Aas enlarges the muscle cells quickly, GH grows new cells over time. I have been consistently taking 2iu's at night for over 10 yrs now and def. think I am much leaner because of it. People are always saying they can't believe how much I can eat at my age, 60, and be so lean. I recommend starting at 1iu at nite for about a month to feel out the sides of water retention and joint pain especially in the hands. Those sides will subside fairly quickly so you can bump it up to 2iu's. That dose has worked well for me for along time and is very affordable. I am considering upping the dose to 2iu's am + 2iu's pm and see what happens. Stay away from higher doses unless you like side effects like growing intestines which will give you that BB bloated gut.

Searay hit it right on. Not much more to add.

I personally use GH for anti-aging and recovery never thought about it as something to be used for strength and size
Same here, 2iu's am + 2iu's pm and I'm leaner at 60 than Ive ever been without even trying.

Can't say I ever felt like I got any size or strength using gh but once I started using, it definitely helped aesthetics. Developed a lot more cuts and separation and muscles were just more defined.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic