Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

HGH SubQ or IM Which One and Why?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I have been trying to find something solid on why SubQ vs IM on GH. The only thing I found was talking about GH resistance antibodies being produced in some cases via IM but then on one of the medical sites, it noted a side by side test and at the end of the study both IM and SubQ test subjects had pretty much the same IGF levels.

Why is one or is one better than the other?

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Injecting growth hormone subcutaneous (slower absorb) is my general preference as it's user friendly and perhaps lends to fat loss (both scenarios will experience same IGF). However when time is of the essence & you're after dramatic action (eg. post workout) from a quicker slightly more potent polypeptide action as a bodybuilder, hard to go wrong with treating yourself to a stout IM injection of top shelf pharma GH. Pardon the shitpost quality reply to an excellent question.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Done it both ways noticed no difference IM hits quicker

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
IM only.....all broscience for me.

but i have done subQ forever when i first started and IM is said to hit faster so i figure less is wasted that way.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I know this thread is about gh so it's probably different but I do sub q test c 200mg/week and my level came back at 998 ng/dl and 34.9ng/dl free.

I can't imagine IM being much different

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
What area do u do sub q?

I know this thread is about gh so it's probably different but I do sub q test c 200mg/week and my level came back at 998 ng/dl and 34.9ng/dl free.

I can't imagine IM being much different

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I have been doing GH Sub-Q always over the years but for some reason now when I do it I wind up with a very sore spot and a lump every time I do it. So I started going I am and I have absolutely no issues. So I started doing some reading and from what I found doing Sub-Q GH shots your have a higher probability of your body producing GH antibodies, I couldn't find much more information about it but from what I read on medical/research sites it's better to do IM but since I've never done it that way I wanted to ask.

I am also interested as noted above and has been posted before about doing Sub-Q testosterone shots where would you be able to shoot that high of a dosage and I wonder what the difference would be doing a small Sub-Q dose daily versus one normal dose weekly.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
A difference of an hour or less of peak time and a gh mean plasma concentration of 3 ng/ml . So, no difference.

Now if you are wanting a fast peak time for bb'ing purposed go with IV.

mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic