Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

hgh question

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
ok yal time to pull from this vast forum of experience...i have only ran yellow top gh at 5ius a day, two 100 iu kits...im thinking of running some again, not sure what is the best type, dosage, duration...i remember when i did run it i didnt notice a lot of muscle gain, but i liked the recovery times, sense of well being, skin. wanting to go for it again and hope to see some better gains this time...

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
if you are looking for better muscle gains I would say 5ius MIN...for sense of well being, fat loss, etc. you can stick with 1-2ius...
PERSONALLY...i like the 1-2'ius with adding peptides.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
if you are looking for better muscle gains I would say 5ius MIN...for sense of well being, fat loss, etc. you can stick with 1-2ius...
PERSONALLY...i like the 1-2'ius with adding peptides.

Care to disclose Ur personal stack? I am in unfamiliar territory dealing with growth and peptides.

PDBradley

PDBradley

Mar 27, 2011
After running only 200iu you experienced exactly what one should expect from that. If your goal is to gain muscle from the HGH you really need to look toward several of the blasting protocols. I noticed the Admin here is even about to jump on one of them.

If you don't mind creating muscle cells more slowly you want to keep your IGF-1 blood levels over 500. That can be accomlished with as little as 3iu ed of high quality HGH or you may need 8 or more of low quality stuff.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic