Hgh, once or twice a day

• Thread starter MountaineerMuscle84
  • Start Date
Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Preworkout I used to do IM for a faster hit but subq is the manufacturers desired method of delivery.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
before bed ---I like the tingle fingers lol

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
1/3 of a vial per dose (appx 5iu)
SubQ
Whenever I can remember

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I want the lipid intermediates to keep body fat low and also prevent NIDDM (insulin resistance). This is why I run once daily 4iu at bedtime.
The "bioscience" is to shoot it more frequently for more fat loss and this study although limited seems to contradict. However l, I think your method you described here is ideal for longevity and health.

Last edited:
mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
The "bioscience" is to shoot it more frequently for more fat loss and this study although limited seems to contradict. However l, I think your method you described here is ideal for longevity and health.
Can you point me in the direction what study and where there is a contradiction?

GH can actually take the fatty acids out of the blood stream and move them to skeletal muscle for fuel. The mechanism for fat loss from GH has many pathways but I can tell you smaller dosed shots while semi-fasted will result in much great fat loss than one shot. If you insist on one shot I would suggest doing it in the AM.

The protocol for splitting shots up for example, Morning and Night goes along with being in a semi-fasted state and taking your shots after all foods consumed and before any food is consumed. Also, mimicking natural GH pulses goes in line with greater lipolysis.

Dose dependency of the pharmacokinetics and acute lipolytic actions of growth hormone.
Hansen TK1, Gravholt CH, ØRskov H, Rasmussen MH, Christiansen JS, Jørgensen JO.
Author information

Abstract
The sensitivity to GH is subject to substantial interindividual variations, which has been attributed to differences in age, sex, and body composition. We investigated 18 healthy nonobese men (aged 24-56 yr) on four occasions. The pharmacokinetics and acute lipolytic effects of GH were evaluated using iv bolus injections of either placebo or GH (1, 3, and 6 micro g/kg(-1)). Body composition was determined by computed tomography and bioimpedance measurements, and the lipolytic response was assessed through measurements of circulating lipid intermediates and adipose tissue microdialysis. The metabolic clearance rate was dose dependently reduced with increasing GH doses (57.2 +/- 5.1, 45.2 +/- 3.8, and 39.2 +/- 2.4 ml/min(-1) per meter(-2) following injection of 1, 3, and 6 micro g/kg(-1) GH, respectively, P < 0.001), and half-time was increased (14.2 +/- 0.6, 16.2 +/- 0.4, and 18.0 +/- 0.5 min, respectively, P < 0.0001). The pharmacokinetic variables were not correlated to age or body composition at any GH dose, but GH-binding protein was the major predictor of metabolic clearance rate following the two highest GH doses as indicated by multivariate regression analysis (r(2) = 0.55, P < 0.001 and r(2) = 0.35, P = 0.012, respectively). There was a significant dose-response relationship between injected GH and the subsequent increments in lipid intermediates, but the integrated lipolytic response was not correlated to GH pharmacokinetics, age, or body composition at any GH dose. Taken together, our findings suggest that differences in GH-binding protein concentrations, which possibly reflect GHR expression, determine GH pharmacokinetics rather than age or body composition per se.
PMID: 12364460 DOI: 10.1210/jc.2002-020563

mands

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
The protocol for splitting shots up for example, Morning and Night goes along with being in a semi-fasted state and taking your shots after all foods consumed and before any food is consumed.
Should you be slightly fasted before taking it? Say you have a snack in the evening, should you wait an hour or so before doing the evening GH?

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011

What study?

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Should you be slightly fasted before taking it? Say you have a snack in the evening, should you wait an hour or so before doing the evening GH?
I would like to see longer than that if all possible. 3-4 hours would be good and if you could get your food intake into a 8 hours window like 10 am - 6 pm then shots at 6am and 10 pm it would ideal for fat loss.

mands

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I would like to see longer than that if all possible. 3-4 hours would be good and if you could get your food intake into a 8 hours window like 10 am - 6 pm then shots at 6am and 10 pm it would ideal for fat loss.

mands
Would like to add if you are really wanting to jump start fat loss adding a few things to work in synergy with the GH is really going to accelerate lipolysis. Adding to a High Test cycle with dose of Clean a day would be awesome.

I noticed I stated AM above in post #18. That should be PM. Ideally would be great to take a shot 8 hours after your last meal. But, that would probably warrant setting an alarm to wake up for your shot :)

mands

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Thanks @mands, this is good info. For my fatloss/cut I am using GH 2UI once ED along with test prop/tren a/mast p EOD, proviron, clen, DNP ED. I intermittent fast and my eating window is at night (working during the day so I am too busy to notice I'm hungry + I can sleep because I'm fed). I've been doing the GH at night but now I'm seeing that might not be the best timing.

MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
Can you point me in the direction what study and where there is a contradiction?

GH can actually take the fatty acids out of the blood stream and move them to skeletal muscle for fuel. The mechanism for fat loss from GH has many pathways but I can tell you smaller dosed shots while semi-fasted will result in much great fat loss than one shot. If you insist on one shot I would suggest doing it in the AM.

The protocol for splitting shots up for example, Morning and Night goes along with being in a semi-fasted state and taking your shots after all foods consumed and before any food is consumed. Also, mimicking natural GH pulses goes in line with greater lipolysis.

Dose dependency of the pharmacokinetics and acute lipolytic actions of growth hormone.
Hansen TK1, Gravholt CH, ØRskov H, Rasmussen MH, Christiansen JS, Jørgensen JO.
Author information

Abstract
The sensitivity to GH is subject to substantial interindividual variations, which has been attributed to differences in age, sex, and body composition. We investigated 18 healthy nonobese men (aged 24-56 yr) on four occasions. The pharmacokinetics and acute lipolytic effects of GH were evaluated using iv bolus injections of either placebo or GH (1, 3, and 6 micro g/kg(-1)). Body composition was determined by computed tomography and bioimpedance measurements, and the lipolytic response was assessed through measurements of circulating lipid intermediates and adipose tissue microdialysis. The metabolic clearance rate was dose dependently reduced with increasing GH doses (57.2 +/- 5.1, 45.2 +/- 3.8, and 39.2 +/- 2.4 ml/min(-1) per meter(-2) following injection of 1, 3, and 6 micro g/kg(-1) GH, respectively, P < 0.001), and half-time was increased (14.2 +/- 0.6, 16.2 +/- 0.4, and 18.0 +/- 0.5 min, respectively, P < 0.0001). The pharmacokinetic variables were not correlated to age or body composition at any GH dose, but GH-binding protein was the major predictor of metabolic clearance rate following the two highest GH doses as indicated by multivariate regression analysis (r(2) = 0.55, P < 0.001 and r(2) = 0.35, P = 0.012, respectively). There was a significant dose-response relationship between injected GH and the subsequent increments in lipid intermediates, but the integrated lipolytic response was not correlated to GH pharmacokinetics, age, or body composition at any GH dose. Taken together, our findings suggest that differences in GH-binding protein concentrations, which possibly reflect GHR expression, determine GH pharmacokinetics rather than age or body composition per se.
PMID: 12364460 DOI: 10.1210/jc.2002-020563

mands

So I am I reading this correctly that the study was done with the subject administering the GH, IV?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic