Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

HGH in Dubai

Sep 11, 2012
So I'm in Dubai and they sell Nordotropin over the counter but that crap is expensive!!! However if you ever make it this way you have to try it. I think it is the best hgh I have ever taken in my life. Unbelievable. But so is the sky rocketed price. The laws are vague on buying it. Some places sell it without a scrip and some don't. Just ask the pharmacist. Happy hunting.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Just curious, what was the price per IU?

Sep 11, 2012
Just curious, what was the price per IU?

For 30iu I paid a steep ass $485. That's right gents I ran out while I was on the rig in Iraq so no prob I was gonna go home where I have plenty but an oppurtunity came up to make $24k for 4 weeks in Dubai. Had to do it so I went on the hunt and found it. One thing I can say as I said before it was the best damn hgh I ever took in my life PERIOD. I hate to do it but I ran out again and the same senario has happened so here I am in Dubai again with my expensive ass hgh.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Well, that sounds about right for pharmaceutical GH. I'm guessing you ran just 1IU/day?

Sep 11, 2012
Well, that sounds about right for pharmaceutical GH. I'm guessing you ran just 1IU/day?

2iu per day. 1 when I wake and 1 before my workouts. My freakin pumps were freakin awesome.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
have you tried to negotiate a better price?

I am sure they would work something out...

Sep 11, 2012
have you tried to negotiate a better price?

I am sure they would work something out...

I tried that, but since it is a completely legit pharmacy in one of the city centers they pay certain prices and I'm sure they are set. They wouldn't come down for me, but the pharmacist is cool as shit he gave me his card and told me give him 24hrs notice and he will have as much as I want. The price is wrong but after a few days and a few workouts and some great pumps screw it. Can't take the money with me. What am I gonna do make more right. This trainer in the gym was trying to hook me but for the same price as the pharmacy. HMMMMMM. Wonder which I'm gonna get. Duh

S

SirNeedsToGrow

Oct 21, 2012
hi, is it possible to tellme which pharmacy sells this? also, some advice if you dont mind, will it make me grow a little taller as opposed to just having a great workout?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Hey 1980, didn't you just post in another thread that you use three different types of growth because each one has different effects? Because this thread contradicts that in more ways than one. Might want to get your fibs straight if you want any credibility.

Sep 11, 2012
Hey 1980, didn't you just post in another thread that you use three different types of growth because each one has different effects? Because this thread contradicts that in more ways than one. Might want to get your fibs straight if you want any credibility.

No fibs brother. I do take 3 different kinds at 6iu per day, 2iu norditropin, 2iu omnitrope and 2iu cheap blue tops. I ran out of my other when I was in Dubai so all I had was the norditropin. Come on man, one thing I will never do is lie. Not cool bud, I just got home from the middle east from being gone 5 weeks. On top of that I'm new to the iron den and everyone has been great. If you had read other posts where I said I ran out and had to get the Norditropin then you would have known the story. I'm home now, for your personal benefit if I can figure out how to send a pic of the 3 I will or you can take my word for it. I got no reason to bs on anything, What good would that do? I'm trying to share experiences and help people including you out. And I want people even you to be able to help me out brother. So I hope this clears the air brother.

Sep 11, 2012
hi, is it possible to tellme which pharmacy sells this? also, some advice if you dont mind, will it make me grow a little taller as opposed to just having a great workout?

This might be considered source checking brother. And this is your first post and you want to know where to get gear. HMMMMM, not cool. I have my doubts on hgh making you taller. Bottom line is, they sell it over the counter in some pharmacies in the city center. There are a few city centers in Dubai so happy hunting.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic