Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

HGH & high blood pressure?

J

jinxey

Nov 29, 2011
Blood pressure seems to be going up with GH usage. Anyone familiar with this?
Using GH only.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yes, it can raise your blood pressure, from my experience anyways. What type and dosage are you running?

J

jinxey

Nov 29, 2011
Running Hygetropin started with 3
iu went to 6.
BP has been up with the 3 just didn't make the connection.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Well..some good news and some bad...

Unless you got your Hyges a while back they're probably low grade gen's. The fillers they use can cause much fluid retention. This can lead to HBP as well as sodium retention. Good news try a anti-diuretic to help with the fluid retention and discharge of sodium . AND Stay hydrated with electrolytes, I always liked Pedialyte, the ones for lil kids. They're a great source.

B

biggerthanyou

Dec 10, 2015
Mine went way up. To the point i had to stop using. But i was taking other stuff aswell.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Water retention is a side effect of all HGH and water retention is most likely the culprit for increased BP.

B

Bighawk1

Jan 17, 2014
It's the friggin generics people are using. I know a shit load of guys using a shit load more than 6iu of Serostim, and their blood pressure is perfectly normal. As is mine on 4-5 iu per day. There's something in these generics causing spikes in blood pressure, it's not just water retention from GH use. Legit GH does not do that, period.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
It's the friggin generics people are using. I know a shit load of guys using a shit load more than 6iu of Serostim, and their blood pressure is perfectly normal. As is mine on 4-5 iu per day. There's something in these generics causing spikes in blood pressure, it's not just water retention from GH use. Legit GH does not do that, period.

Uhhh yea No, even pharm grade causes hbp and water retention. Not as near as generics but it does cause some

heavyiron

heavyiron

Jul 28, 2013
rHGH makes my hands swell above 5iu. Edema may be elevating your BP as already stated.

I have found over time my body gets used to the GH and I get less swelling/water retention.

J

jinxey

Nov 29, 2011
Been using jintropin,hygetropin. Supposedly good name brand.

J

jinxey

Nov 29, 2011
Haven't had any water retention.
Stopped using going to give it a few weeks to see if BP goes down.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Been using jintropin,hygetropin. Supposedly good name brand.
Def good names but as with everything it matters where they came from. Soooo many fakes, copies and frauds out there, Be careful.

Haven't had any water retention.
Stopped using going to give it a few weeks to see if BP goes down.

Just on hgh alone, No other supps?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic