Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

HGH Fragment 176-191 HGH Frag

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I am going to incorporate this peptide into my upcoming cut cycle, which also includes, Clen, T3 and Anavar. I'll be running a "periodic" log when I start, updating at least once a week. I"m going to start at 500mcg per day and work up to about 1500mcg (3 daily doses of 500mcg). One dose upon waking, another before workout, and again just before bed.

Here is a tidbit that I found on the internet about this specific peptide. Not a lot of people seem to be using this peptide yet, or have used frag 177-191 and mistaken it for 176. So, we'll see how this works out.

-------------

The HGH Fragment or HGH Frag is a modified form of amino acids 176-191 at the C-terminal region of growth hormone.

Investigators at Monash University discovered that the fat-reducing effects of GH appear to be controlled by a small region near one end of the GH molecule. This region, which consists of amino acids 176-191, is less than 10% of the total size of the GH molecule and appears to have no effect on growth or insulin resistance. It works by mimicking the way natural hGH regulates fat metabolism but without the adverse effects on blood sugar or growth that is seen with unmodified hGH. Like unmodified GH, the HGH fragment 176-191 stimulates lipolysis and inhibits lipogenesis both in laboratory testing and in animals and humans. The HGH fragment does not appear to affect appetite.

In laboratory tests on fat cells from rodents, pigs, dogs, and humans, the HGH frag released fat specifically from obese fat cells but not from lean ones, reduced new fat accumulation in all fat cells, enhanced the burning of fat. In rodents (rats and mice), HGH fragment reduced body fat in obese animals but, enhanced fat burning without changing food consumption or inducing growth (as it does not increase IGF levels) or any other unwanted hGH effect.

The (HGH fragment 176-191) is a stabilized analogue of the growth hormone-releasing factor (GRF) that induces growth hormone (GH) in a specific and physiological manner. To date studies suggest that (HGH fragment 176-191) has several beneficial features: it reduces abdominal fat (in particular visceral fat), without compromising glycemic control (blood glucose), it increases muscle mass and improves the lipid profile. These characteristics make it an ideal candidate for the treatment of excess abdominal fat, an important aspect of HIV-associated lipodystrophy.

At a dosage of 500mcg the (HGH fragment 176-191) was shown to increase lipolytic activity in adipose tissue. In other words this fragment potently burns body fat, especially stubborn adipose body fat, and it does so potently! Of significance, is that the fragment has no negative impact on insulin sensitivity, a stark contrast from its Human Growth Hormone counterpart.(Ng FM, Sun J,Sharma L, Libinaka R, Jiang WJ, and Gianello R 2000).

Not only does the (HGH fragment 176-191) not interfere with the body’s natural insulin regulation as Human Growth Hormone can, the (HGH fragment 176-191) does not result in cellular proliferation as Human Growth Hormone does. The fragment is similar to Human Growth Hormone, hence the shared amino acid sequence, however, the (HGH fragment 176-191) does not induce hyperglycaemia or reduce insulin secretion. The (HGH fragment 176-191) does not compete for the hGH receptor and nor does it induce cell proliferation, unlike Human Growth Hormone. (Wu Z, Ng FM. 1993). Thusly,%

(Mostly from Datbtrue)
What I have gathered is you want to take this peptide on an empty stomach because HGH Frag 176 will mobilize fatty acids. IF you are trying to lose fat, you do not want insulin to be active while GH is active or else you won't lose much fat. In addition you want to make use of the newly mobilized fatty acids so cardio/activity is beneficial. HGH Frag 176-191 is the lipolytic/anti-lipogenic domain of intact hGH. the fragment with the amino acid sequence (176-191) is 56% more bioactive then the fragment with the amino acid sequence (177-191).

(From Me)
So there is mixed opinions on this peptide and maybe because a lot of people used HGH frag 177 and not 176, or they dosed it too low. Proper dosage is around 400mcg-2000mcg daily split into 3 doses a day preferably on an empty stomach to get the best results due to insulin not being active. I would also say that a dose should be administered about 30 minutes before weight lifting or cardio so that you can utilize the fat burning effects. Another good time would be first thing in the morning about 1 hour or so before eating breakfast.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Once again....I'll be following your footsteps closely. Can't wait to see the progress log bromo.

Last edited:
Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I will be taking notes as well

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
Re: HGH Fragment 176-191

Any updates brother? I have used frag 3 times for several weeks at a time. I think I just ran it 200mcg upon waking and before bed. I felt it helped stay lean and tight, but I would have liked to have used twice that dosage. Maybe when $$$ permits.

G

gixxer 600

Jan 20, 2011

Im currently one day in doing 4 ius a day 2 in morning and b4 bed ill be more than glad to give results i hope they give good results does any one know whats good to take to put on size so i can double stack them once i finish my first cycle.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010

its CRAP and a waste of time and effort....I have used it a few times and aside from feeling a little tighter....not worth the effort IMO

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic