Rolanalon
What's New?

HGH every days or training days only?

H

Harold

Apr 11, 2012
Hi all,
All is in the tittle!

Do yo utake HGH every days or just on training days?
Waht is the best method?

Thanks for help.:D

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I'm 42.8yrs old. I use 2iu am and 2iu mid-day everyday. I look better than 90% of the 20somethings in my gym. This is the power of Polish Genetics and GH ;)

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
I run it ed. I've never tried wo days only, but I know people who swear by it. They tell me it's not the best for fat lose, but the best way for mass. If you run it on wo days you should take your ed dose and divide it by the workout days. So if you would run 4 iu ed and you work out 4 days a week you would run 28 per week or 7 ius post work out 4 days a week.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Typically 5on 2 off. I think the 2 days off is supposed to help recover from the insulin sensitivity that Hgh can cause.

That said, there is a protocol that was designed in early 2000s that called for high doses only on training days for short bursts, kind of like a "cycle" for Hgh, if you will. This was only for building muscle though, and NOT cheap. We're talking 10iu each training day, and no more than 3-4 days a week, Mon, Wed, Thur is optimal for this. The side effects are almost non-existent with this regiment. I only tried it once, but didn't run it for more than 2 weeks because of cost, so I can't really say how well it works.

I have played around with doing an increased dose on training days though, and I Just can't tell a difference anymore. You need to keep pretty strict records of progress to really figure out how well it works. I just went back to 2iu 5days

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Depends on your age. ED is fine for older guys and get more benefit from it, my thoughts if you're younger 5 on 2 off

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Ed :)...............................

Always on top of the acronyms Jenner. LOL

I've always run 5 on 2 off until this blast. I started slin and am trying gh only on workout days. Peptides on off days. So far the mass gain has been very good and I'm not gaining fat.

H

Harold

Apr 11, 2012
At this time I use GH on workout days so 4 days week.
I use 18ui per days of GH and 20 ui slin per days on workout days too. I think to do this for two years.

I use 100mcg IGF1 too after training. 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.

I have start it since 3 months. Good results. I'm 37 years old. I'm 1.67m (65.74 inches) and 104kg (229.28 livres).
Not too fat. Just a big stomach!!!!!!!!!!!

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
10iu Rips daily.

I've tried only WO days, but wasn't a fan. Daily is best, feel better, fuller, stronger, sleep better, etc.

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
Hi all,
All is in the tittle!

Do yo utake HGH every days or just on training days?
Waht is the best method?

Thanks for help.:D

while resting is when you grow.. not so much while lifting so if i HAD to pick one i would say off days. but if you are trying to cut cost then i would just rec 5 days on 2 days off for hgh..

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Every day is best overall.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've always used it ED. I always thought the 5/2 protocol was used primarily for costs purposes rather than the insulin sensitivity. Then again, I've always run it at relatively low doeses of 2-4IU/ED

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic