Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Hgh dosing for fat loss

L

Ladysman1989

Feb 22, 2020
Hey guys question for the board. What’s a good hgh dose for optimal fat loss????
How many times a day should you pin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
You’ll get a bunch of different responses with this question. Personally for me, ideally I find 4iu per day to be my sweetspot. I do a single dose, all one shot an hour before bed.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Ladysman ... have you done Hgh before, or will this be your first go?

L

Ladysman1989

Feb 22, 2020
Ladysman ... have you done Hgh before, or will this be your first go?

It’s my first time using it but I’ve been on it a year straight maybe longer.

I started at 3iu for a few months, upped it to 5 for a couple months and then lowered back down to 3 again.

I currently only do 1 shot in the AM... wondering if I should do two during the day? To see if that would give me better fat loss. Wondering everybody’s experience with this to give me an idea.

I currently upped it to 5iu a day 1 shot per day in the AM... thinking of doing 3iu in AM then 2iu later in the afternoon....

I get so damn tired when I pin all 5iu in AM lol

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Honestly HGH will over time assist . Just I know sounds lame but your diet is the cornerstone to how you look . Personally I love HGH and and won’t cycle without . But all these powerful chems are always secondary to your diet and training . As I’m sure you know so forgive me for being redundant. To me it’s like I remember during cycles at times barely dieting though I eat clean by preference as I hate most flour and sugar products but one day you look in mirror and kaboom who’s that shredded dude ! Lol it’s like that . Nothing drastic but put your cycle on turbo add HGH minimum 3-6 months needed . Dose low as 2-4 ius . I use 4-6 but I’ve gone high as 12-15. In 15 years I’ve always cycled 5 days on 2 off 6 weeks on 1 week off . I’ll use higher dosing between AAS as I don’t bridge . I don’t agree of feel it’s needed to dose daily . However twice day seems better but again you won’t notice immediately. Oh and some get sides , some don’t . Do not measure quality of Anything by its side effects . In 15-20 years I’ve never gotten numbness but fat seems to melt off even without major dietary changes , more with extreme diet . I also use T3/T4 during HGH cycle . To me if I could only use just 2 compounds be test and GH cuz they work together . Just make sure get minimum of 3 kits to begin . Any less is not enough time to see how you respond . It’s not like AAS or insulin

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Wasn't worth the cost and pins ED. Tidy up your diet or just eat fewer calories.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I pin my GH first thing in the morning on an empty stomach about 60 minutes before my workout, and train on an empty stomach. This is optimal for fat loss according to Mands, who I consider very knowledgeable on this topic. Training on an empty stomach is likely not optimal for muscle gain, but I'm not trying to grow too much any more.

2-4IUs/day is good. 4 will do more for fat loss than 2, obviously. But lots of good advice given above. Need to do the GH in conjunction with a clean diet and workout routine.

L

Ladysman1989

Feb 22, 2020
Honestly HGH will over time assist . Just I know sounds lame but your diet is the cornerstone to how you look . Personally I love HGH and and won’t cycle without . But all these powerful chems are always secondary to your diet and training . As I’m sure you know so forgive me for being redundant. To me it’s like I remember during cycles at times barely dieting though I eat clean by preference as I hate most flour and sugar products but one day you look in mirror and kaboom who’s that shredded dude ! Lol it’s like that . Nothing drastic but put your cycle on turbo add HGH minimum 3-6 months needed . Dose low as 2-4 ius . I use 4-6 but I’ve gone high as 12-15. In 15 years I’ve always cycled 5 days on 2 off 6 weeks on 1 week off . I’ll use higher dosing between AAS as I don’t bridge . I don’t agree of feel it’s needed to dose daily . However twice day seems better but again you won’t notice immediately. Oh and some get sides , some don’t . Do not measure quality of Anything by its side effects . In 15-20 years I’ve never gotten numbness but fat seems to melt off even without major dietary changes , more with extreme diet . I also use T3/T4 during HGH cycle . To me if I could only use just 2 compounds be test and GH cuz they work together . Just make sure get minimum of 3 kits to begin . Any less is not enough time to see how you respond . It’s not like AAS or insulin

Thanks for your input brother. I’ve actually been on HGH a little over a year now. It seems to have worked wonders honestly I don’t ever want to stop LOL. I appreciate everyone’s knowledge on this which gives me ideas to try.

I think I’m going to run 5iu split twice daily 2.5 and 2.5

Going to run it like this for a while and see what type of results come of this. And yes perfectly said about diet and training. I will sleep for the last month my diet has been off but for the most part I’m very consistent with dieting. I do more of a carnivore/keto diet. For me I feel more energized and my strength is phenomenal.

T

Thehogsters

Feb 21, 2020
I pin my GH first thing in the morning on an empty stomach about 60 minutes before my workout, and train on an empty stomach. This is optimal for fat loss according to Mands, who I consider very knowledgeable on this topic. Training on an empty stomach is likely not optimal for muscle gain, but I'm not trying to grow too much any more.

2-4IUs/day is good. 4 will do more for fat loss than 2, obviously. But lots of good advice given above. Need to do the GH in conjunction with a clean diet and workout routine.
What he said.
I do 3 or 4 iu on a empty stomach right before I hit the gym.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
As stated by many, diet is a huge factor. Best of luck in your endeavors

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
My best fat loss with HGH was 4iu pinned early AM with an IF diet. Also got this from Mands - dude knows his stuff and is an asset to the community. I fasted for another 4-5 hours after pinning.

I've played with dosing once a day and twice. I did not see a noticeable difference, and pinning once a day becomes enough of a chore after a while. That might change when using higher doses. I don't have any experience with anything over 4IU.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic