Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

HGH cycle , hgh users please...

J

JASibler

Feb 3, 2011
ok, where to begin... i have been training now for 4 years hard (proper diet and rutine) . I have done 1 prohoromone cycle (stupidly thought it was a natty test booster) when i was 19 ... current stats...

21 yrs. old
210 pds.
12% body fat
about 5'10 ish (maybe taller)

i guess ill give some backround info on why i want to do an hgh cycle... i have suffered severly in the past from hair loss.. im only 21 right now and i have had thin hair my entire life. My worst fear in the world is to be completely bald. im not bald right now, my hair is thin, and i have a widdows peak hairline along with some slight balding on my crown. I was wondering what hgh users have seen for hair regrowth and overall apearence of the hair. i dont want to do an hgh cycle for fat loss, i feel like i can accomplish this with my diet alone. but any other pro's from hgh ill take (cant be a bad thing right?) I have been doing much research on this subject (along with research on many anabolic horomones) this is what i am currently in school for as well. i want to do a safe cycle for 6-8 months. input?
could i run this with igf-1 lr3 for more gains? i dont want to mess myself up, but like i said, im pretty much willing to do anything at this point. Im currently taking proscar and using rogaine...along with thickening shampoo... im also debating on trying a laser hair growth technique..

J

JASibler

Feb 3, 2011
i did read the other posts, and im not asking how to run it (i would probably start with 2 iu and up it to 4 iu after a month or so, and stick with 4-5 iu for the durration) im asking about possible side effects for my age, and also if anyone did notice that it increased hair count/hair size/hair regrowth...why would this be dumb? im not here to critisize im here to learn brother

J

JASibler

Feb 3, 2011
i have read that hgh use doesnt really inhibit your own hgh output, and also that at low doses there are virtually no sides, once again i could be wrong and am here to learn

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
i have read that hgh use doesnt really inhibit your own hgh output, and also that at low doses there are virtually no sides, once again i could be wrong and am here to learn

delete delete

Last edited:
J

JASibler

Feb 3, 2011
ok so, hgh isnt like a test cycle then? with a test cycle there is a pct involved etc. and your test rebounds to where it was orriginaly? there isnt a pct for hgh, and there isnt a rebound for a 6 month cycle, hear me out man, i dont want to take hgh, but im looking out for my hair, at the rate im losing i could be completly bald and still be in college, nobody wants to date/marry a young kid whos completely bald allready, im a decently good looking guy to, i just cant let that happen to me...i dont need your permition adv. i just need to get more knowlege, thanks a lot for the info man, i do respect/appritiate it

J

JASibler

Feb 3, 2011
and if not hgh would any cjc or any growth horomone realeasing drugs help my case? or how about a cycle of igf1 lr3? what do you think bro?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
It does inhibit your own HGH broski. Thats why its a bad move at ur age. I would highly advise against it. At my age 55 Im not making any. So it only helps/ Sly Stone, Rourke all the older cats use it becasue they dont have any. Our Docs prescribe it. You have more in you then I take.

That's probably not accurate unless you're taking 1IU per day or less. However, I do agree at 21 that you are a little young for HGH. I think the proper way to do it when you're younger (less than 40) is by combining lower dose GH with strategically timed doses of peptides like GHRP-2 and GRF (1-29)....I believe that is the future, so you guys might wanna start researching that now :)

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Dude...Its in your genetics, your gonna go bald and theres not much you could do about it. And running GH for that problem is just a waste and expensive, spend your money on some advanced hair growth shit or something. Dont fight it i embrase the fact your going bald, shave your head and get a tattoo or something.

Last edited:
Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
ok so, hgh isnt like a test cycle then? with a test cycle there is a pct involved etc. and your test rebounds to where it was orriginaly? there isnt a pct for hgh, and there isnt a rebound for a 6 month cycle, hear me out man, i dont want to take hgh, but im looking out for my hair, at the rate im losing i could be completly bald and still be in college, nobody wants to date/marry a young kid whos completely bald allready, im a decently good looking guy to, i just cant let that happen to me...i dont need your permition adv. i just need to get more knowlege, thanks a lot for the info man, i do respect/appritiate it

Sorry to say this, but waaaa. Like Diezel said, if you're destined to be bald, you're going to be bald. There's some things you can do to thwart it, though. There's a thread on here about it.

Why are you not happy with where you're at? At 21, I don't think you should do anything except food. Keep eating good and working out, then assess yourself in a few years. Concentrate on your education first, because chances are, your body and looks aren't going to get you anywhere in life. With the college thing, you should check your grammar, too. Sorry, had to say it.

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
HGH is complicated hormone. Not cycled like AAS and not to be taken lightly. If you want get big, do test and another comppund or two. U will get more outta it. I promise

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic