Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

HGH at 47

J

Julian

Oct 31, 2018
Hi all been training for over five years now what’s everyone thoughts on hgh for a man my age ? Dosage , effects etc . I’m 47.
I’m in decent shape
Weight 77kg
Height 5’9
BMI 17%

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
GH is great for males in mid 40s and up. A daily dose of good quality generic at 3.3iu will noticeably help make and keep you very lean, improve energy, recovery, and give you a fuller looking and feeling musculature.

J

Julian

Oct 31, 2018
GH is great for males in mid 40s and up. A daily dose of good quality generic at 3.3iu will noticeably help make and keep you very lean, improve energy, recovery, and give you a fuller looking and feeling musculature.
Thanks for this pal, now to source a decent supplier in the UK .

J

Julian

Oct 31, 2018
I am running 2iu's per day as a replacement dose at 52 and am VERY happy with the results make damn sure you are getting good gh ad you will be pleased.
Helps me to stay lean for sure
Thanks for this... Are you stacking it with test ? Or straight HGH ?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I've only run GH once for approx 7-8 months and at a low dose 3-4ius ed and I will say I felt and looked great. I slept like a baby, trained half assed for like 6 of those months and ate whateverthefuck I wanted and I still had abs and stayed lean. I wasnt using it for the sake of gaining any mass. Honestly, I just wanted to try it, for the experience, and I am convinced that in a few years (I'm only 40 now) I will definitely benefit from running it year round

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I'm 53 and it's definitely on the bucket list.... can't wait to start some but I won't start until I'm ready to pay to stay on for good.

J

Julian

Oct 31, 2018
I'm 53 and it's definitely on the bucket list.... can't wait to start some but I won't start until I'm ready to pay to stay on for good.
Thanks guys looks like I’m going to place my first order this weekend.

silvereyes87

silvereyes87

MuscleHead
May 28, 2016
Goodluck bro. Ive slowly veen building my stash. I have 600 generic saved up. Dont wanna start till i can atleast run for 6 months at 5iu

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I am 50 and love using it. And when I am not on it I like using MK 677 with CJC/dac and GHRP 6. Nice way to hold off some old age. Plus good eating and h2o.

J

Julian

Oct 31, 2018
I don't know if I ask but reputable supply in the uk? I have checked out eroids......is this a decent site for info on potential purchase?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic