Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

HGH and tiredness

ironhardempress

ironhardempress

TID Lady Member
Jan 15, 2016
I took my first injection of HGH (angtropin) this a.m. at 2 IUs. I am using this for anti-aging purposes. I was so tired all day! I felt like i could just lay down and sleep at my business!! I came home and napped for 2 hours! I have read that taking it in the a.m. is best because that way it does not interfere with your body's natural production of HGH, but I am a 53 year-old female so I know that my production is probably a lot less than when I was younger. Thoughts on this? I felt like I'd been run over by a truck...I even skipped my workout! I am not taking any other gear right now.

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
It'll do that when initiating hgh therapy. Reduce your dosage by at least 75% and work up to an iu. You'll need access to coffee and nap time for the first month until accustomed to polypeptide hormone. Good luck!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Take it at night. You hit it on the head regarding not producing much anymore. Wont hurt anythi g imo.

ironhardempress

ironhardempress

TID Lady Member
Jan 15, 2016
thank you for the responses. My husband also started with the same amount and it did not affect him that way at all, interestingly enough. He's 11 years younger than me though so that may have something to do with it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic