Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

HGH and Primobolan

I

impolitek

TID Lady Member
Aug 2, 2015
I was wondering, I experience hairloss while taking primobolan and other dht derivates. what happens if I stack it with HGH, no hair loss at all?

V

veronica

TID Lady Member
Aug 6, 2016
I was wondering, I experience hairloss while taking primobolan and other dht derivates. what happens if I stack it with HGH, no hair loss at all?
Ive never heard of HGH preventing hairloss that is already taking place. DHT drugs affect hairloss by the DHT directly interfering with the hair follicle thus evenually stoppnig hair production from that follicle, in the interim period there will be increased hair shedding. HGH is not a DHT blocker, I cant see how it will prevent this effect. Certain shampoos such as nizoral, nioxin etc whch supposedly cleanse DHT from the scalp might be more effective. You can still use HGH for anabolic purposes, maybe it will help existing hair grow thicker and healthier (I dont know that for sure, just guessing), but halting DHT induced hairloss unlikely I think.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ive never heard of HGH preventing hairloss that is already taking place. DHT drugs affect hairloss by the DHT directly interfering with the hair follicle thus evenually stoppnig hair production from that follicle, in the interim period there will be increased hair shedding. HGH is not a DHT blocker, I cant see how it will prevent this effect. Certain shampoos such as nizoral, nioxin etc whch supposedly cleanse DHT from the scalp might be more effective. You can still use HGH for anabolic purposes, maybe it will help existing hair grow thicker and healthier (I dont know that for sure, just guessing), but halting DHT induced hairloss unlikely I think.

I concur with this statement Plus remember hgh is no panacea and be sure you have realistic expectations of it and run it for a long enough duration for it to be a real benefit to you, ie:; 6 months or so minimum.

V

veronica

TID Lady Member
Aug 6, 2016
I concur with this statement Plus remember hgh is no panacea and be sure you have realistic expectations of it and run it for a long enough duration for it to be a real benefit to you, ie:; 6 months or so minimum.
Ive always found HGH to be fairly overrated for building muscle, I never noticed much when I was on a HGH only cycle. Maybe if you were using very high doses of pharma grade which I could never afford it would be somewhat more effective. Definetely good for fat loss and recovery though so it still has its place.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
My experience is min 6 months, of use, great for fat loss, and healing injuries, but not for muscle. Now if you do the whole slin, gh, with ass, thats a different story. I never wanted to mess with slin though

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
hGH is not an anabolic so isn't going to produce results like people expect from AAS. If stacked w/ AAS may "enhance" the results in the sense that you're giving your body more support to deal w/ the stress AAS puts on your system. By itself, it is supplementing your natural growth hormone levels that drop w/ age.

People tend to think hGH is a panacea of "everything great in bodybuilding", but it isn't. Pay attention to what the compound is & what to expect from it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic