Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

HGH and joint pain

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I have osteo-arthritis so I have a lot of joint pain to start. I gotmy hands on some very good hgh about 3 months ago and have consistently taken 1-1.5iu before bed. the overall joint pain has increased by about 20-25% especially in my hands. Is there a point where the joint pain will ease up or will it continue to be an issue? Am I helping my joints taking hgh or am I escalating the problem? THANKS!!!

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Gh is known to cause carpal tunnel, I believe it has something to do with thickening the tendon. I don't the gh is the suggested remedy for achy joints.

C

ChestRockwell

Jan 17, 2014
It is called bilateral median neuropathy and is caused by a combination of ligamentous hyperplasia, tendonous hyperplasia, and synovial edema.

It is believed that GH's impacts on whole body sodium retention, and subsequently extracellular water, increases soft tissues beneath the flexor retinaculum, leading to crowding within the carpal tunnel and subsequent nerve entrapment.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
It is called bilateral median neuropathy and is caused by a combination of ligamentous hyperplasia, tendonous hyperplasia, and synovial edema.

It is believed that GH's impacts on whole body sodium retention, and subsequently extracellular water, increases soft tissues beneath the flexor retinaculum, leading to crowding within the carpal tunnel and subsequent nerve entrapment.

Damn. Took me a while to read all that. Haha. Good info. Thanks.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It will get better after about 9 weeks for me and become less painful in the hands, it is always best to build up to a dose but yours is fairly low already however perhaps your GH is way better than mine was.
I have quit GH before because of this exact issue.

C

ChestRockwell

Jan 17, 2014
Sometimes it goes away, however more often than not once it starts it will only get worse. I tend to advise folks to remove GH from the blood for 1-2 weeks and sort of perform a "reset". Introducing it methodically (tapering doses as you go), can sometimes help keep it from coming back...

I would also urge folks to be aware of their electrolyte balance. As I mentioned above, GH has an effect on whole-body sodium levels so ensuring adequate potassium consumption can also aid some...

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I used to get joint pain especially in the hands years ago, more from Rips than any other GH for whatever reason.

C

ChestRockwell

Jan 17, 2014
I used to get joint pain especially in the hands years ago, more from Rips than any other GH for whatever reason.

I do tend to see this occur more with non-FDA brands, although it does happen even on the FDA stuff.

I speculate this may be due to quality control, as the non-FDA brands tend to have a "guess what's in the vial" vibe. One of the most prevalent sides with altered protein molecules is allergic response (and soft tissue edema).

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Its been over 6 mo. since I started the grey tops and my hands have gone from my fingers locking up in the closed position and my knuckles being in severe pain to practically no pain. Ive had hardly any water retention at all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic