Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

HGH and Diabetes Meds Reversed Aging in one Study

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I'm not sure this is the correct forum, but its HGH news which can relate to bodybuilding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ceo
C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Nice. Have you tried to find out yet what the two diabetes meds were?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I will bet Metformin is one of the drugs, there are other studies with this drug and longer living.....

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I will bet Metformin is one of the drugs, there are other studies with this drug and longer living.....

Exactly.....metformin is considered to be a life extension drug. My doctor approved me to take this about 2 years ago (off the record). I take 1g/d and don't use insurance to pay for it.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
There might be other places to get Metformin for no cost....

Exactly.....metformin is considered to be a life extension drug. My doctor approved me to take this about 2 years ago (off the record). I take 1g/d and don't use insurance to pay for it.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Interesting. interested to see what they were given as well. Im Type 1 so I take both fast acting and long acting insulin. I ran HGH and it royally threw my blood sugars in a whirl wind of severely elevated glucose test. obviously they werent giving them that but interested to see. may decide to run HGH again as a 2nd go around and see.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
BT do you take MF 4x's a day and would that be after each meal? I'm really looking into this but not sure if my doctor would give it to me so I'm going another route.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012

Bigtex: Have you noticed any changes that you attribute to the metformin? Like do you last longer in bed??? Haha. Seriously,though, do you feel better while using it?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I take 1.5g of Metformin daily as I am Type 2. Of all the different meds for Type 2 this one has been on the market the longest and studied extensively so I consider it to be safe as I dont want to take the newer drugs in this class as they come with some crazy warnings and side effects.....

M

musto

Oct 14, 2018
Zomb131 I agree. Oxidation, lower stress levels are key. Genetics and lifestyle I feel are also important

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic