Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Hey. You're doing it wrong.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Headphones, in general, are good for signaling you want to be left alone. Unfortunately some (usually annoying) guys don't get that though.

Sometimes I wear earbuds and sometimes I don't.

But I am borderline....um, ok, I am outright rude to people that try to talk to me in the gym. Even if they just say "Good Morning" I'll not respond most of the time. Maybe a nod. Mostly nothing. I keep moving.

I generally get there around 5:45am and it's surprisingly social at that hour; the 'bro-brigade' as I call them is strong. All chat and fist-bumping. Fuck me. I have no idea why people get up before dawn to go stand around a gym and talk. Any minute wasted at that hour pisses me off to no end. If I have to re-rack someone else's weights or re-locate equipment or even use the washroom I am not happy, So no way I want to make small talk with these fuktards. I have a shirt that says "I am not here to talk" I need half a dozen of them.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Sometimes I wear earbuds and sometimes I don't.

But I am borderline....um, ok, I am outright rude to people that try to talk to me in the gym. Even if they just say "Good Morning" I'll not respond most of the time. Maybe a nod. Mostly nothing. I keep moving.

i have switched gyms simply because the chatty crowd got too comfortable talking to me.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
i have switched gyms simply because the chatty crowd got too comfortable talking to me.

That is why you have to nip it in the bud and not even start. Because that's exactly what happens. Starts with a "Good Morning" then escalates from there. Next thing you know you got a gym buddy or 3 and all they want to do is talk.

There's one dude; fuck I can't stand the sight of him; comes in every day and does literally nothing but talk. Looks like shit. When he does lift he's weak as fuck. He always tries to talk to me and Mrs Flex. I flat out ignore him. She's too nice. I tell her all the time "Don't fucking talk to that guy; you'll lose all your gains".

Reactions: HGH
HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
That is why you have to nip it in the bud and not even start. Because that's exactly what happens. Starts with a "Good Morning" then escalates from there. Next thing you know you got a gym buddy or 3 and all they want to do is talk.

There's one dude; fuck I can't stand the sight of him; comes in every day and does literally nothing but talk. Looks like shit. When he does lift he's weak as fuck. He always tries to talk to me and Mrs Flex. I flat out ignore him. She's too nice. I tell her all the time "Don't fucking talk to that guy; you'll lose all your gains".

yeah at my new gym i decided to be a dick from the get go. it has worked.

the people who want to talk to me are often young guys who are new and really want to essentially trick you into becoming their trainer.

i don't help out anyone anymore, even friends. my time has been wasted 3 too many times.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic