Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Hey you older USMC Guys.....Tustin Blimp Hangar Destroyed

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
This is the north hangar....which was in worse shape than the south hangar. They appear to be letting it burn. The largest wooden structures west of the Mississippi. I'm guessing some of you spent some time there. Not much in the news yet, still burning.

1699360123892.png

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I remember going to Tustin and El Toro when I lived in Lake Forest before they shut them down.

norm

norm

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2023
WOW, so that's the smoke I saw driving to work this morning. That was to be a museum or something. They never seemed to know what to do with them.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
This is the north hangar....which was in worse shape than the south hangar. They appear to be letting it burn. The largest wooden structures west of the Mississippi. I'm guessing some of you spent some time there. Not much in the news yet, still burning.

View attachment 14670
I lived local (Rancho Santa Margarita) back in the 90s and passed by the hangers on an almost daily basis.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I have lived 90% of my life right by them. I have built 4 projects where Marine Base El Toro was. OC born and raised. Something fishy as hell going on with this.

norm

norm

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2023
I have lived 90% of my life right by them. I have built 4 projects where Marine Base El Toro was. OC born and raised. Something fishy as hell going on with this.
My cynical side of me thinks "probably set by homeless sheltering inside---oh, but don't want to announce that. Don't want to stir people up with the homeless destroying national monuments..."

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
My cynical side of me thinks "probably set by homeless sheltering inside---oh, but don't want to announce that. Don't want to stir people up with the homeless destroying national monuments..."
Ehh, that wouldn't be easy. Its fenced all the way around with cameras. Not really any homeless in Tustin or Irvine.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic