Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Hey there! Help me out if you can!!

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
Hey guys, Im new to the forums, been running around reading stuff on here. Looks like a great forum with a serious group of people really into diet and nutrition and training!!! I love it!

I am a figure competitor who will be competing again this year with my first contest being Team Universe in July! I just started prep a week ago for that and am excited to see the changes I bring to the stage. This will be my 4th year competing!

I also entered a contest in the Vitrix Model Search and looking for anyone who might be willing to help me out and throw a few votes my way. I have numerous images up in my gallery at their site as well as on my website HERE.

I just put up a video on my website so check it out by clicking the VIDEOS tab on my website! Thanks so much!!!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY GALLERY AND TO VOTE!!!

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I'm not trying to be a dick, but did you come here for the sole purpose of getting votes or are you truly wanting to be a part of this community. It could look as though you are just signing up to new boards and soliciting votes when you do something like this immediately.

Reactions: SAD
scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
THanks so much guys! I appreciate it! Been working on another video I'm hoping to have up by next week! Busy busy busy!!

Thanks so much for everyone's support!!! <3

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
your welcome let us know when the new video is ready

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
I'm not trying to be a dick, but did you come here for the sole purpose of getting votes or are you truly wanting to be a part of this community. It could look as though you are just signing up to new boards and soliciting votes when you do something like this immediately.

I just saw this. Actually I have been reading and looking around on the boards, and no I didn't join for that sole purpose. But totally understand how you feel by the looks of it.

As I have looked around on the forums alot over the last couple of days, I like it so far and I like that most of the people on here are serious about their training and nutrition. I definitely like forums where I can read and find out new stuff and learn new techniques and stuff. As alot of forums become places where people just talk about nothing sometimes, and you have to weed through alot of junk. I'm always on a quest for more knowledge!

As far as the other video, I'm hoping to have it edited and up by middle of the week. I'm hoping!

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
I just voted again and thanks for adding me too your friends list

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
Thank you so much Robb! I appreciate the support so much!! :D

hugerobb

hugerobb