Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Hey Portland

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
With a comment like your’s, you broadcast your ignorance (unaware of reality such as 40+% of LE inflicts domestic abuse in their relationships), as well as appearing another blueline gang flag waiving cheerleader.
So we should all assume you love “law and order” so much that you don’t partake in ANY activities that LE are the application of force against?

You only insult yourself with statements like this.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
With a comment like your’s, you broadcast your ignorance (unaware of reality such as 40+% of LE inflicts domestic abuse in their relationships), as well as appearing another blueline gang flag waiving cheerleader.
So we should all assume you love “law and order” so much that you don’t partake in ANY activities that LE are the application of force against?

I know you’re an advocate of no public police force. how’s that been working out lately?

how’s your buddy doing, d-red? hows nuclear labs doing? they get busted yet or is d-red setting up people?

Last edited:
testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Actually, NO police in my life makes life far better.

So far as your antics about d-red, or source talk, accusations, etc.... Start an appropriate thread in an appropriate forum, or, you can pm me with any curiosities like that. But otherwise, stick to the thread topic at hand.

I know you’re an advocate of no public police force. how’s that been working out lately?

how’s your buddy doing, d-red? hows nuclear labs doing? they get busted yet or is d-red setting up people?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

And give a little respect, Swiper — I referred your ass here a good while back when you were just a little tadpole at D’s board lost and scared about what board to move onto from there.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
And give a little respect, Swiper — I referred your ass here a good while back when you were just a little tadpole at D’s board lost and scared about what board to move onto from there.

I have zero respect for you. i’m actually embarrassed you referred me here. Please don’t repeat that. I don’t want to be associated with people like you.

oh and stay on topic if you’d like you could always p.m. me

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I have zero respect for you. i’m actually embarrassed you referred me here. Please don’t repeat that. I don’t want to be associated with people like you.

oh and stay on topic if you’d like you could always p.m. me

Yeah... I shouldn’t have inflicted you on TID. You’re right (for once) — best to keep that under wraps. And sorry TID for sending this little scab over here. My bad.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

Never been called ignorant before, for supporting something so necessary as having laws and enforcing them. If that makes me ignorant then I’m not sure what it makes you, and I’ll take that kind of ignorant over whatever it is you propose.

Anyhow, if this were to all fall apart and there were no cops, I like my odds. But I don’t want to pile up bodies on my property and I don’t want innocent people to die at the hands of pieces of shit that are excited by the idea of no LE, so even though I think I would be fairly well protected and capable in that unlikelihood, I would still like there to be law and order. And until that can be done by perfect robots, it will be done by humans and humans err, on and off the clock.

Let some of the blood drain out of your testboner and back into your brain and you’ll see my point.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I would still like there to be law and order. And until that can be done by perfect robots, it will be done by humans and humans err, on and off the clock.

Bro, the robot cops in robocop went bad. Not goodbro.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
TB and Swiper, you're both welcome here at TID, but keep your "other" issues in another thread. We're talking about police and Portland here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic