Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Hey Portland

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
peaceful protesters my ass! Liberal scum have poisoned enough minds...These people are domestic terrorists at best..Sometime to have peace u must spill blood

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
We all died from THE KILLER VIRUS.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
The rioters and the blm movement at the highest levels are Marxists. This shits been in play since the early 1900s with the progressive movement in politics. They've taken control of teachers unions and nea so naturally this is the result. They should be crushed. Most people won't call blm what it is because they're too PC. Its not a grassroots local level organization its a bunch of wealthy white over educated communists playing on racial tensions to raise money and start a revolution. Fuck them

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
But you love the application of force for govt? A “blueline” cheerleader? A statist?
Re-read my comments about a faction of the protestors. It applies anyplace where uprisings occur. Sometimes, a FACTION of protestors do unproductive and abusive shit.
Compare that with the govt and their banking cabal policy dictators — they generally do nothing but abusive mayhem.

Why do I care? Because it disgusts me to watch these little bitches run around with their self righteousness trying to burn shit down and hurt people who's job it is to protect others .
Police state enslavement? You've got to be kidding me. Portland was far from a police state prior to these riots, which have nothing to do with a black felon dying in Minnesota btw. Last black person I saw in Portland was a reporter and he was stabbed by some little punk bitch who was suited up like he was going to play football, hockey, paintball and probably never played a sport in it's live, most likely has handled plenty of balls though.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've got no evidence to prove my theory, but nevertheless, here's my theory.
Dem leaders in DC (e.g., DNC, Pelosi, Schumer, etc.) spoke with Mayor of Portland and Governor of Oregon, and told them that if they stand down and allow the riots, especially with respect to Federal property, that upon them returning to power in November, they'd get tons of Federal money and the national Dem leadership would be sure to give the Mayor and Governor credit for the brave leadership, etc. In fact, I'm sure they've been promised lots of stuff.

The thinking was, that with Federal property being destroyed, Trump would move the National Guard in, and give the Dems nice photo ops for campaign commercials that Trump is a fascist dictator, which would benefit them in November's election. But Trump didn't take the bait, and maintained Federal officers in a defensive posture, and the jack-booted stormtrooper tags didn't stick like they wanted them to. So I don't think the Dems got the political benefit from this mess that they were hoping for.

Besides, they've created a monster both with Antifa and BLM. They think they'll be able to put this monster back in its cage after November 3, but I'm not so sure. These anarchists/communists hate liberals just as much as conservatives. Very short-sighted on the part of the Dems, but it gives us a peak at just how desperate they are to return to power. If they lose in November, they are going to throw a royal hissy fit. Who knows exactly what it will look like, but it won't be pretty.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
But you love the application of force for govt? A “blueline” cheerleader? A statist?
Re-read my comments about a faction of the protestors. It applies anyplace where uprisings occur. Sometimes, a FACTION of protestors do unproductive and abusive shit.
Compare that with the govt and their banking cabal policy dictators — they generally do nothing but abusive mayhem.
I'm fine with the force of government, I don't feel they are overstepping at all, if anything they need to stop being pussies too and drop the hammer. I forgot, you are a lover of Mother Russia.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
If you haven’t seen it yet, you ought to watch the OKC bombing documentary, “A Noble Lie.”
Surprise surprise... more nefarious govt involvement.

Timothy McVeigh targeted the Federal Bldg in Oklahoma City in 1995 with his DIY fertilizer bomb. Among the 168 dead and 600+ injured were many from the kiddie day care for Federal employees who worked in that building.
They were not his real targets, but they were dead and injured anyway.

McVeigh called that "collateral damage."

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Just wear your mask, LK

I'm fine with the force of government, I don't feel they are overstepping at all, if anything they need to stop being pussies too and drop the hammer. I forgot, you are a lover of Mother Russia.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'd be OK with the local police indicating they'll stand down when the neighborhood militias decide to meet Antifa in the street and take care of business. The local cops can then come in after the fact (as their response time is now much slower due to the budget cuts), and they can clean up those that are still alive and cart them off to the slammer.

If the local authorities refuse to protect their citizens and the property of their citizens, I don't think the feds should do anything. I think the locals should take matters into their own hands. I'd like to think that a few altercations with people willing to do what it takes to protect their families and their property is all Antifa would need to radically adjust their tactics.

They'd have to switch to more covert terrorist type attacks, and they'll lose all support when they start doing that. Right now, the media is painting them as peaceful protestors.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic