pbtom
What's New?

Hey Portland

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Stop being a bunch of pussies and retake your city already. Put your hippie tea down, pick up a bat and beat the terrorist insurgents back before you turn into Iraq and the good old US of A military come in there and show you how shit is done.

Da fuck already.....

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
This state is a mess The city a bigger mess and the other choice for mayor in a upcoming election supports Antifa and downtown every night. Every fucking day a group of 50 or so people march up MLK to the cop shop on Killingsworth then up a couple streets more . I’m Iseriously thinking about moving back to north Idaho, this city is going to die and property values plummet. They will probably try taxing it back but that never works. Never thought I’d see a city wither away like a WWII war movie scene, if civilization carries on like this were doomed ,especially the haters they’re supported by welfare and don’t want 9-5 jobs, just weed, breed and feed I could go on and in about the political bs. I really need to leave

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Why are the working people who live there doing nothing about this bullshit @trentracks ?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Nothing you just don’t go downtown. I was raised red neck, guns and pickup trucks Me and my buddies in the younger days would be peaceful protesting the other peaceful protesters smh They’re just cowards with cameras now days looking for likes on their videos they post. The other half just want to be liked and accepted for who they are “pretending“ to be I feel like such an outcast here. Just say you like sucking dick and dressing like a woman same thing for the non binary fucks just say who you are and what you like. I’m not playing your game. This is not my tribe down here

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
It is sad watching a city in America turn into a third world country status in a matter of months.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Antifa starting moving out of downtown and into some Portland neighborhoods, and cops met it aggressively. Apparently, people in those neighborhoods vote. LOL
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...ters-threw-fireworks-concrete-at-cops-n766165
Also, an Antifa dude attempted to burn down the building next to the residence of either the Mayor or some other high level city official. Guy started fires on multiple floors in the stairwells, and in the lobby in front of elevator in an attempt to block people's escape. The dude literally attempted to burn alive all those inside the building. They have his mug on camera....
https://www.redstate.com/diary/diam...-terrorist-attempts-arson-mass-murder-in-pdx/

It's funny, I read this article earlier, and when I attempted to "google" it to paste it hear I couldn't find it. But when I put the same search criteria into duckduckgo.com it came right up. I guess google doesn't think you need to know these things....

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
The best way to defund the police is by creating unlimited overtime and costing the actual taxpayers millions.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
This state is a mess The city a bigger mess and the other choice for mayor in a upcoming election supports Antifa and downtown every night. Every fucking day a group of 50 or so people march up MLK to the cop shop on Killingsworth then up a couple streets more . I’m Iseriously thinking about moving back to north Idaho, this city is going to die and property values plummet. They will probably try taxing it back but that never works. Never thought I’d see a city wither away like a WWII war movie scene, if civilization carries on like this were doomed ,especially the haters they’re supported by welfare and don’t want 9-5 jobs, just weed, breed and feed I could go on and in about the political bs. I really need to leave

IF you're ever in Bend let me know bro!

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Antifa starting moving out of downtown and into some Portland neighborhoods, and cops met it aggressively. Apparently, people in those neighborhoods vote. LOL
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...ters-threw-fireworks-concrete-at-cops-n766165
Also, an Antifa dude attempted to burn down the building next to the residence of either the Mayor or some other high level city official. Guy started fires on multiple floors in the stairwells, and in the lobby in front of elevator in an attempt to block people's escape. The dude literally attempted to burn alive all those inside the building. They have his mug on camera....
https://www.redstate.com/diary/diam...-terrorist-attempts-arson-mass-murder-in-pdx/

It's funny, I read this article earlier, and when I attempted to "google" it to paste it hear I couldn't find it. But when I put the same search criteria into duckduckgo.com it came right up. I guess google doesn't think you need to know these things....
Yes sir, Google, Facebook and Twitter are running block for the Dems. Conservative views as well.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
All those higher educations going to waste.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic