Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Hey Ive been struggling to get my body back fit, I've gotten to the point that I think I got it right!! Finally

bbextremeee

bbextremeee

Aug 1, 2021
I've been lifting weights for like 2yrs with barely any result! I swear. I was never to out of shape but you and I both know how that goes. But for real I'm not trying to be on here typing out what i did word for word but in short terms out of all places i got my answers from a book. I just felt like people would not want to help me all the way and i was right because this book filled in the blanks. Its on amazon.
I read it on here too but within the 7 days that it was free. its hard out here plus i had the time to so i hope it answers your unanswered question like it did for me.
Your welcome! Thank me later.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
YOU and I both know how that goes, but why don't you share with all those here who don't know?

7 days ... and free ... it's a win-win!

(thank you)

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Every time I contemplate drinking it's like the universe knows that it needs to dumb it down for me and within 7 days I am officially stupider which prevents me from drinking. Wow! No need for those AA meetings.

Slic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic