Kiddorism
What's New?

Hey guys....I shouldn't have to say this, but... don't pin your "johnson"

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Well, I guess you learn something new every day.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
Just when you think you've seen it all lol.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Back when I had more money than she does, Wife used to look at me adoringly and say "the Lakers aren't the only ones with a Magic Johnson."

Nowadays ........... not so much.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Unless you're Asian like me, why?

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
So we cannot put synthol in our dicks? Damn it. Back to being hung like a half eaten tater tot.

True story. I saw a pic of a guy who did just that. He was hung like a grapefruit! Hahaha!

Last edited:
Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Increasing the size of your penis can be done. Seriously, but not through shooting GH or testosterone.

How much corpus spongiosum maybe better said how much blood can be taken up in the spongy tissue inside your penis is limited to what the good lord gave you. If you have a micropenis, sorry you're not going to be John Holmes no matter what you do. But, if you're the average guy with no health issues there are actual ways to increase the length and girth without any surgery whatsoever. I'm not talking about jelking that does massage the corpus spongiosum and can help increase blood flow.

Diet, exercise, lifestyle, and those type of things of course can help keep your Johnson and its best health. But if you use qualified radial sound therapy along with PRP after treatments and use a good vacuuming system you can increase the size with no detrimental effects to your junk.

Those stretching apparatuses do nothing but stretch the ligament behind the pelvic wall and it may stretch the penis a little bit but if anything you might be a little bit longer but you're going to end up being thinner.

Radial sound therapy is relatively new to the mass market over the last couple of years and it's being marketed to help people with ED by breaking down blood vessels that are inhibiting blood flow due to plaque just like we do in our hearts. Break down the plaque you have better blood flow you have a lot better erection and full potential of what you have

I can say that I had this done two years ago I gained half of an inch in length and almost half an inch in circumference.

I am far from being a slouch to start with I did it more just due to age and wanted to research and see how the treatment worked as far as ED concerns go.

It is not a cheap endeavor the treatment cost me $5,000 over a course of six treatments plus PRP.

I know that's a little bit off subject of that original post but for those seeking something that actually does work I implore you not to look at surgery or stretching apparatuses.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic