Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Hey everyone

M

Mr.Hooker

May 23, 2018
I'm Mike and new here (obviously). I come from a sports background in school. Lifting wise started out as a bodybuilder which eventually transitioned into power-builder, now pretty much full powerlifting. Military for 11 years and counting. Here to learn some things and to contribute as well. Some of the other forums I've been on in the past are either gone or have lost serious traffic, so looking for a new home to be able to talk with like-minded individuals who are motivated when it comes to lifting.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Hi Mike, think you will settle in here. If by traffic you mean total membership, TID has a few less members than, say, BB.com. What we do have is steady traffic from solid members, some of whom call the 20-somethings "Sonny." BB, PL, a little OL and Strongman, years of total experience. Welcome.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Welcome aboard brother. I think you'll like it here.

M

Mr.Hooker

May 23, 2018
Hi Mike, think you will settle in here. If by traffic you mean total membership, TID has a few less members than, say, BB.com. What we do have is steady traffic from solid members, some of whom call the 20-somethings "Sonny." BB, PL, a little OL and Strongman, years of total experience. Welcome.
Nah, not looking for a 'bb.com' forum. Just something that gets more than 2 posts a day, ha. Thank you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic