Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Hey can u whip up some

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
You can't make something from nothing. Seems like bullshit to say you can reduce all those things by 98+% but make something better...

Just like all the hybrid car bullshit that ignores all the manufacturing and disposal implications of the fuel cell.

Maybe the vegans will eat this shit up. I have no problem with killing & eating chickens. WTF else you gonna do with them?

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Probably end up growing a pussy on the side of your head from eating biologically and genetically mimicked foods :p:D:eek: for some that could be a bonus but not me

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I wonder if you could modify a 3D printer to print meat with a raw protein source.... Hmmmm. I'll take a Fudge Chocolate Whey Steak, medium rare!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
You can't make something from nothing. Seems like bullshit to say you can reduce all those things by 98+% but make something better...

Just like all the hybrid car bullshit that ignores all the manufacturing and disposal implications of the fuel cell.

Maybe the vegans will eat this shit up. I have no problem with killing & eating chickens. WTF else you gonna do with them?

Another 'solution' to a problem that doesn't exist.

If 'they'd' focus on the actual problems, issues and suffering.............................oh yeah that's their platform to finger point and cry "oh poor me","chickens are dying, baby chickens and their families".

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
WTF else you gonna do with them?

Oh don’t say that to loud
Few peeps around here just may pump a few to death
Lmao

And needless to say I live in the city and I DONT GO To the Alabama country without my 40 or 5.7
Bc these fk could be fucking a chicken

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
LOL!....All I could come up with concerning comments!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic