Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Hey All new to the forum!

RAH2014

RAH2014

Jun 9, 2011
Hi all, this is my first post on the board.
Just by snooping around the forum I have realised that this site will prove to be priceless when it comes to the tons of experience and value members put into their posts.

I found the IronDen on twitter and decided to join. I use to be a keen trainer and always wanted to get as big as possible, many setbacks have kept me from training now and then, the biggest being my father’s death when I was 21. After this episode in my life I literally went into a depression for almost 5 years. Started training again and saw some major results due to good dieting and good training however financial pressure and redundancy from work sparked a very serious string of panic attacks and left me with a serious condition of panic disorder. it’s taken me 9 months to even peer into the world of bodybuilding, but now that I have started to take those steps I’m hoping I’ll feel the vibe again, overcome my fears and anxieties regarding training and hopefully god willing start training again.

Sorry about the essay but just wanted to introduce myself, I hope to earn some good friends and some good advice whilst on the board.

Cheers guys

Rah

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
it is great to have you here! welcome, come in and join us :D

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
welcome to the den

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Welcome bro and essays are accepted here!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Welcome to TID :)

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Good intro...glad to have you here and welcome to the IronDen family.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Welcome to TID...one great board where its like home!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Lift heavy and get big, welcome to TID

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Got a key for you brother RAH- use the anxieties as fuel, call them up in the gym, feel the shit rise and channel it, your control, your terms your GROWTH!

The gym is like church, convert that energy into usable fuel for one more set, one more rep. Transmute it bro, own it.

You got it going on bro, follow through for the win! Once you know the surety of fighting the weight and where that fits in your life you won't look back!

This is a way of life. Your drive and discipline open doors throughout your experience. You gotta choose to dominate it daily.

You will. You're here.

Welcome

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic