Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Here comes the worry-wart: I think it's all over for me

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
So...back went out again after light jogging on a treadmill at 5mph and 1% incline. Thought it was worse than usual, till i started pissing blood.

So i scheduled both appointments, one with a sports medicine doctor to get updated MRIs and get this surgery shit started so i could finally get back to normal

and one with a regular doctor for a kidney infection:

So...worry #1: The right kidney--

For the 9th time in 5 years ive had a massive kidney infection in the right kidney. I thought this was due to large amounts of protein/little water/+ red bull a few years ago, and i was probably right back then

but these days i hardly even use powders, if at all...i rarely work out, so i dont need a shit load of protein. my blood work is fine, kidney function seems normal. CT Scan showed no abnormalities. So what could it be?? last time it happened i was on tren enanthate and apparently 1.5g water wasnt enough...or so i thought

so the culture was sent to my doctor, then to a nephrologist. results will be back sometime soon i hope, then i bet i get scoped up my urethra

concern #2:

My new doctor looks at my old MRIs from the military. comes back with a weird look on his face. He said he thinks ive been misdiagnosed with a herniated disc, and believes now that i have stress fractures in my spine. So i have ordered new MRIs + bone scan (thanks, insurance!)

...now, this is what pisses me off. i was given 10% disability for a herniated disc. stress fractures would be 50%. so i've potentially been walking around, working out, and running with stress fractures in my spine...wtf!?

luckily, if i am diagnosed with this, my disability goes up to 70% and i get 2 years back pay. UNluckily, if i am diagnosed with this, i get to live with it for the rest of my life.

looks like swimmin jacked on juice is my future....and maybe minus a kidney...lol...kinda funny, but not really...

gotta make the most of it :)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
stress fractures for this long? interesting. kidney thing, interestin as well. how old are you? hows your prostate?

regardless, i hope everything works out for the better.

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
stress fractures for this long? interesting. kidney thing, interestin as well. how old are you? hows your prostrate?

regardless, i hope everything works out for the better.

What does him lying flat have to do with anything? ;) ;) Just giving you a hard time ATW, it's not often that you misspell anything, you know I love ya.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Sorry to hear that Kosher. I know you know this already, but make sure you stay on the V.A. like white on rice. I sure as hell hope you still have all of your records from the military. Good luck bro, it'll all work out.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
What does him lying flat have to do with anything? ;) ;) Just giving you a hard time ATW, it's not often that you misspell anything, you know I love ya.

LOL i didnt even see that. thats what i get for trying to type and talk to my techs at the same time :rolleyes:

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Well, according to my MRIs from 2 years ago, he feels they were originally stress fractures. Who knows now, perhaps degenerative. New MRIs will tell more, plus that damn $2000 bone scan

Havent checked PSAs, but physical exam + blood work was fine except for cholesterol (genetic predisposition)...getting on a recommended statin for that

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
lol i didnt catch that either...

no worries..i have an "ARMY Pack" with all my medical records and jackets, all scans in digital and paper format, as well as everything down to a damn snotty nose that i needed Afrin for lol...

im definately not throwing in the towel, just in a holding patern at the moment...luckily i have good insurance so i can afford the deductables i have for the procedures..

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Kosh man, you are good people, I hope this comes out smooth and well for you. You sound positive. Keep your head up!

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Thanks, gang..i appreciate the support. I'm kinda freakin out a bit..next wednesday cant come quick enough

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic