RalfKelleh
What's New?

Hemhroid

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've used the Prep H wipes, and they do a nice job of reducing swelling. I've got some that are now external, and Im not a happy camper. When they bleed after a BM, it ain't pretty. They go down with the wipes, but when I take certain stuff like tren ace and masteron I always get a flare up. Does it have to do with the heavy androgens??

S

savage50

Sep 6, 2011
When you get'em you know....I had em really bad, due to sitting on cold wet things (from 12yrs in the army) straining too much (a lifetime of lifting) and stress (when they first started I got stressed out and they got worse). I ended up going for the banding operation...in and out in 10mins, no pain and within 10 days all gone. That was 3yrs ago, and no re-occurrence. FYI.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I first had these last March. Holy fuck do they suck. I was on vacation of all fucking places to get them. I actually had 3 of the fuckers. I got the Prep-H gel and used that, they went down with that just in time for vacation to be over. They burn, itch and hurt like mad. I don't know about you guys but I gave up on wiping my ass unless i have to. Now I just swing around to the tub and use the shower handle my girl uses to pleasure herself with and blow my ass clean with that. I think I got them because the toilet at my moms house was lower to the ground causing me to strain while sitting.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic