Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Hemhroid

M

Mbradenbaugh

Nov 26, 2011
I got home from the gym and I went to the bathroom and I wiped and had a couple dots of blood. Is it a hemhroid? What do I do? Info please.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
there are many small vessels that line the rectum and around the anal sphincter. it is very common for one of them to get scraped and bleed for any number of reasons. no big deal. it will heal up fine. might bleed every time you take a bowel movement for a few days. a hemorrhoid is an enlargement of one of these vessels. it becomes like a little blister or bubble on your anal sphincter or just inside. those hurt and when they bleed, you will get way more than a few drops of blood.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Is there any type or itching or a tingling type of feeling? If so, that would be a hemorrhoid. Go get some Preparation H... should take care of it.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Is there any type or itching or a tingling type of feeling? If so, that would be a hemorrhoid. Go get some Preparation H... should take care of it.

any ruptured little vessel will have itching or burning. there are a lot of nerve endings in that area so any trauma will be felt be it just a scraped vessel or a hemorrhoid. regardless preparation H will help either way!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
If you don't feel like sticking a tube or a suppository up in there, they have wipes that are cooling with aloe by prep h also....if it hurts when you "flex" ie cough, laugh, finishing move while with your partner or make a bowel movement than it's probably the h-roids. The wipes will only do so much if they become worse and are internal as well as external.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
the herb CISSUS QUADRANGULARIS is useful also

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
If it hems, you'll know it! lol.. those things hurt like hell and make you bleed a lot. A few drops is more than likely just an isolated incident.

M

Mbradenbaugh

Nov 26, 2011
thanks a lot! It's not that bad then, because it doesn't hurt and I thought it was a little weird when there was blood on it. Alright time to max out on squat tonight!

J

james_s_carroll

May 29, 2011
I agree with "get some" - if it is Hem's you will know .... the grapes of wrath!

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
Rutin worked great for me. Much better than Prep H.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Did you have man sex at the gym ??? Possibly could have torn something ;)

And what getsome said is spot on, you will know when you have one.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
They're called speed bumps,when you get them from m2m action.lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic