Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Helping a buddy out, out of the goodness of my heart..

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Lol so.buddy of mine is going though some shit, and asked if I could help him out. He was selling this Yamaha R1, power commander, Arkrapovic Evo II exhaust, bitchen paint job. So guess who gets to enjoy this monster, while the Busa is being redone... This fat guy...

It’s so light and quick, and just wants to go fast in the corners, with so little effort. I’m going to have to be good boy, cause I can see lots of tickets in my future. If I’m not..

I’m going to do a few mods, some frame sliders, and carbon fiber parts here and there, new grips, stainless braided brake lines, maybe a new sprocket and chain set... She will be awesome little toy...

Is this the '04 Design? I had the '04 YZF-R1 (blue as always) but didn't like the '09 design; it took away from the sleekness of the bike.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Bike looks awesome!
I Still haven’t gone riding yet!

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
nice bike for sure......I have rode both the Busa and R1 so I know how you feel.

the Busa is so comfortable and the R1 is twitchy and wants to come up all the time....so its the perfect mix so glad you enjoy riding.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Not big on flames but they look good on your bike, awesome design. I'm sure you know how to ride but it ain't YOUR riden skills we question, it's the other assholes driven skills to be wary of. Some 80 yr old asshole ran into 9 people, killed 3, and injured pretty much the rest. Not sure where this happened, the point bein, BE CAREFUL BRO!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic