What's New?

Help on my next cycle

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
My first questions are:

1) what was the specific cycle? mgs of each & frequency of dosing
2) what was your diet during that? Were you eating to grow or not?
3) Where do you naturally make gains? For me, my first competition, a natural tested show, produced a set of 15" guns. My biceps blew up like a monster. My delts come up nicely but don't really come out until I diet down. I struggle to get my quads to grow.
4) what did your training look like?

Esp for women, the challenge is just putting in the time to grow. Also not all women are prone to build on the upper half, so it may simply take more time, specifically eating to grow and training to grow. If you're running a cycle and eating to cut, you're going to have a hard time adding mass. If you're not training to grow, you're going to have a hard time as well. And just for a reality check given that I know nothing about how your body likes to grow mass, for women it can just take more time / effort, not necessarily drugs, to build it in certain areas.

F

fastnfurions

Sep 24, 2015
Sorry I have been unresponsive. I was not able to get into the site for a bit. All is good now. I am definitely female. Okay I was running 40mg var and 100mg a week broken up into 2 pins. My diet consists of 5 meals 2 of which have complex carbs which is right before and after workout. The other meals are fibrous carbs. All of that equates to around 200 g of protein and 180 grams of carbs and around 30 grams fat. I have been doing sets in the 8-10 rep range 4 sets. I have always been incredibly strong, so my sets are heavier than some of the guys at the gym. However, I do mix it up quite often. I will mix in drop sets and super sets. I have done the 10 sets of 10. My arms are just stuck. My husbands are growing like a beast, so I tried his workout and got nada. My back is growing my lats need some width, so working on that, but back responds to anything I do. My rear delts are pretty awesome, but my front delts are almost flat. I have tried really heavy. I have tried super setting and giant setting. I have tried lighter weight and super slow sets. Clearly I am super frustrated with them. Therefore, I thought adding in something else would give me a boost. I am 47, so not so young and thought maybe that has something to do with it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic