pbtom
What's New?

Help needed -first anavar only cycle

R

Razz

TID Lady Member
Mar 14, 2016
Hi Guys!

Thanks for your input ,help and reassurance - I spoke to my doc yesterday - he wasnt happy! even after I explained that this is why The levels would read that way on a cycle including the supps!- he insisted on further tests -which served as proof that everything is actually fine! :) total waste off money ! but its done and dusted so i am carryin on as previously planned
Thanks!

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Hi Guys!

Thanks for your input ,help and reassurance - I spoke to my doc yesterday - he wasnt happy! even after I explained that this is why The levels would read that way on a cycle including the supps!- he insisted on further tests -which served as proof that everything is actually fine! :) total waste off money ! but its done and dusted so i am carryin on as previously planned
Thanks!

Generally doctors are weird about tests it seems. Particularly if you're already on a cycle, it's almost a waste of time to get blood work. Better to get a baseline when you're clean and well post cycle when most of the fun stuff has cleared (e.g. compound detection time + some time for the body to re-establish homeostasis).

R

Razz

TID Lady Member
Mar 14, 2016
Hi

I have completed the 6 week cycle - i wanted to find out is there anything I should be using (pct)?
I felt after the 3rd week that the var worked well fo me - limited almost no sides ,i have gotten harder and stronger and recovery has been awesome !!!
how long do I have to wait before going on another cycle any thoughts on deca for women?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Stay on the var 6 weeks is nothing go another 6 imo.
Forget deca.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Hi

I have completed the 6 week cycle - i wanted to find out is there anything I should be using (pct)?
I felt after the 3rd week that the var worked well fo me - limited almost no sides ,i have gotten harder and stronger and recovery has been awesome !!!
how long do I have to wait before going on another cycle any thoughts on deca for women?

Given you just completed a really, really short cycle of anavar, why in God's name would be be looking at deca?

My answer: Don't ever consider a deca cycle ever. Unless you're already 10 years deeply into a career as a professional female bodybuilder and fetish video queen, there is no reason on the planet you would ever need to even know about deca. It is extremely androgenic, produces epic bloat from a high conversion rate to estrogen, stays in your system for up to a year and a half (detection time towards 16-17 months), huge androgenic sides.

I also agree w/ the above comment - 6 weeks of a var cycle, IMO is a waste of time for women - do it more like 10-12 weeks if you're going to bother with it.

If you're getting your cycle advice from a guy, kick them in the nuts and run screaming. Guys' cycles are completely inappropriate for women simply because men are test dominant while women are estro dominant.

Rule of thumb: time off = time on

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Hi happy you enjoyed your first cycle. I had different sides from it I get moon face and hold loads of water I use var for offseason. Never used DECA but I also heard that you hold water on it unless you are looking for NPP. What is your long term goal? Have you looked into primo my #1 fav or oral winny??

blondie

blondie

TID Lady Member
May 4, 2016
Hi, hope me jumping into the middle of this thread is okay! I've just started my first cycle of var. I'm on a cut, so far I've gone from 71kg to between 65.5-66kg, and my goal is around 63. My strength has kept up well, but I am struggling with energy and I really don't want to lose strength, so I decided to try var. The guy I got it from gave me 50mg tablets and told me to take half. I was concerned as anything I've read says to start at 5-10mg, but he said the tablets aren't full strength, so the actual dose won't be 25mg, and he has other women taking a full tablet with no issues. I know he works with a lot of women, and he knows the products he's working with...but as it's my first cycle and I don't want to mess myself up I'm a bit paranoid and would like to get other opinions/advice!

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Hi, hope me jumping into the middle of this thread is okay! I've just started my first cycle of var. I'm on a cut, so far I've gone from 71kg to between 65.5-66kg, and my goal is around 63. My strength has kept up well, but I am struggling with energy and I really don't want to lose strength, so I decided to try var. The guy I got it from gave me 50mg tablets and told me to take half. I was concerned as anything I've read says to start at 5-10mg, but he said the tablets aren't full strength, so the actual dose won't be 25mg, and he has other women taking a full tablet with no issues. I know he works with a lot of women, and he knows the products he's working with...but as it's my first cycle and I don't want to mess myself up I'm a bit paranoid and would like to get other opinions/advice!

welcome first please do all your research on the drug you are about to take and way the pros with the cons from taking AAS. I see some red flags with what you posted first thing I see is the var you are talking about is not real. If it was you would not be able to take 25mg let alone any women taking 50mg at least he is open about it. When you do your research you will find out that Var is one of the most commonly faked drugs. It is extremely expensive which is why it's faked. The chemist usually fakes it with DBol or winny. So I would look those drugs up too if you decide to take this Var. Second red flag I see is him telling you that it's fine to start off with 25 mg. that is not fine it's your first cycle as a girl who is not competing. When I was competing I never went above 20mg. First time users I would recommend 5-10mg then max at 15mg depending on how you are feeling. IMO I would look for someone else for your var and try to get 20mg tabs so you can take 5mg.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Start your own thread so we can give the OP the answers she needs, I agree with TG above, dont take ANY drug you are not 100% sure of as a female, ie: human grade pharmaceutical anavar ONLY not his backyard God only knows the dosing shit.
He has not much to lose, so I agree with you be paranoid and 5-10 mg is a great place to start and stay imo.

blondie

blondie

TID Lady Member
May 4, 2016
Thanks for confirming my suspicions, I'll dump the stuff he gave me as if I take anything I want to know it's var and not a mix of crap I don't want!

Kaitlin

Kaitlin

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2015
Took me about two full weeks to notice anything from var and I use a much higher dose than you. I've never had any major sides from it and only use it for a full 8 weeks and then cycle off for that amount of time if not longer. :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic