Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Help me out here

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
I have never mesded with any peptides, done hgh and ran slin. I kiked slin but my work schedule doesnt allow me to stay on top of my diet close eniugh to run if currently. Whuch combination of what would b best for buildin clean mass? Im on test, tren a, and masteron niw. Also how abouy dosage?

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
No idea...thats y im askun for gekp...wat would b a great setup? Length, dosage, frequency...

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
i like to run a GHRH/GHRP 100mcg each 3x a day. morning, PWO, bedtime. on empty stomach and no carbs or fats for 45 minutes.

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
^^^ something similar to this...except I don't think I ever have an empty stomach. Never quite figured that part out...I'm always eating. Morning obviously I'm empty and PWO I shoot the peps, shower, wait a couple minutes then have my PWO shake. But the bedtime one is iffy cuz I drink a casein shake with peanut butter 30 mins b4 and I'm sure it's negating the affects of the peps

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
as Oak said

something like ghrp-6 & cjc1295
maybe igf if u like

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
^^^ something similar to this...except I don't think I ever have an empty stomach. Never quite figured that part out...I'm always eating. Morning obviously I'm empty and PWO I shoot the peps, shower, wait a couple minutes then have my PWO shake. But the bedtime one is iffy cuz I drink a casein shake with peanut butter 30 mins b4 and I'm sure it's negating the affects of the peps

just try to limit carbs and fats an hour before shot, and hour afterwards. when we ingest those our insulin spikes, insulin is a potent mediator of hGH secretion. so basically when insulin is up, hGH gets suppressed, substantially. so thats why you should figure out away to stay away from carbs and fats, insulin is bad for hGH. so keep that in mind with insulin shots as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic