Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Hello

C

cmonan

Sep 24, 2010
I heard this was a good body of dedicated people to fitness. So that's why I'm here.
Current goals are to gain muscle mass, bulk I guess, but I eat clean foods and have maybe 1 cheat every other week or so. I never miss a workout, very dedicated. I am about 5'9" and currently weigh about 160 roughly 12.5-13% bf. Look forward to posting and learning with you guys/gals.

Current Stack:
ON 100% Casein
ON Whey Gold Standard
BSN Syntha-6
Creatine Monohydrate
Glutamine
Multi
Fish-oil
Sivation X-tend
NOW Dextrose
about to start Pump Fixx pre-w/o

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hello and welcome to TID, Looking forward to helping you reach your goals. p.s. that is a long list of supplements there, are you sure you need all those protein powders?

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
welcome to the forum ,and to get huge and add mass you have to eat and then eat more and when your done eat more and lift heavy.Ive been doing this for 30yrs started out at 150 pounds Im now holding at 340 pounds of solid mass

C

cmonan

Sep 24, 2010
well, I'm 20 years old, in college, and getting those 6-7 meals a day can be tricky in between classes sometimes. I use the syntha-6 for just throughout the day use because it has a blend of proteins, the casein obviously is for bedtime(I usually just do 1/2 a scoop or 3/4 of a scoop mixed with a cup of cottage cheese and tbsp of flaxseeds) and the whey is for post-w/o.

I am currently trying out a zig zag bulk
3300 cals on training days: 40/40/20 (carbs/protein/fats) roughly 330g of carbs/protein and 75g of fat
2500 on offdays(close to the same ratio, maybe lass carbs and more fats) but I usually just do cardio on those days
and 1 day a week I eat like a champ around 4000+cals :)

training is not set in stone but usually
mon: legs/abs
tues: chest (or chest/tris or chest/shoulders)
wed: abs/forearms/cardio (sort of a clean up day)
thurs: off (cardio)
fri: back/abs (back/shoulders)
sat: arms (bi/tri)
sun: off (cardio)

B

bigjoey

Sep 18, 2010
bro who set up your nutrition and workout split? if your trying to build mass its not the correct split. Too many supps also. you dont need that many. if your not sure i can write the whole thing out.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
bro who set up your nutrition and workout split? if your trying to build mass its not the correct split. Too many supps also. you dont need that many. if your not sure i can write the whole thing out.

Great advice right here ^^

C

cmonan

Sep 24, 2010
i'd be happy to have any advice or input, that's why I'm here!

C

cmonan

Sep 24, 2010
note: I can and would train everyday... so if there is some split or system that I could get on that would enable me to do that, I would be more than happy. Like Arnold once said, "The pump is like cumming to me." if you catch my drift.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome!

B

bigjoey

Sep 18, 2010
Try this split.
day one: legs
day two: off
day three: chest and abs
day four: back and calves
day five: off
day six : shoulders abs
day seven: arms calves

For now keep your sets at 3 per execise and reps 8-12 with the exception of calves they can be 15 reps
Do a post workout shake with 30-50g of protein and low carbs. wait 45 mins and do next meal.
Your food should be the main souce of everything you need. Supplement are there as a back up not ot be the main source. do the basics your food schedual should not change with the exception of the post workout shake.

You also didn't give your current height and weight so it's hard to make adjustment in what you listed in your nutrition plan.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic